HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

whats the # of the two chicks?

and speaking of harleys, been wanting these

1612562190860.png

feel like im gon' need an actual harley too though

im not even sure those people are walk-ins or appointments

i lined up at cartier a few weeks back and it was by appointment only so i was shoo'd away

im not even sure those people are walk-ins or appointments

i lined up at cartier a few weeks back and it was by appointment only so i was shoo'd away

The appointment people have a separate line. If you don't have an appointment you can still get in but its one customer to associate. When the customer walks out its the next persons turn so that can take forever.

Last edited:
What up yall! Got a question for those who own Rick Owens Stooges leather jacket from a decade ago. How do they fit? I usually wear L on Supreme shirts but M for jackets and hoodies. Will a M fit me? TIA!

What up yall! Got a question for those who own Rick Owens Stooges leather jacket from a decade ago. How do they fit? I usually wear L on Supreme shirts but M for jackets and hoodies. Will a M fit me? TIA!
i have a size 52 lcw from 2016 and i too wear L on preme tees, the fit on mine is kind of small. i think it'll depend on the fit you're looking for and the type of leather that is being used

Crazy how the red version was on sale last year in europe. i was waiting for the black one to hit sale like the sa told me to and it never came.

Back
Top Bottom