HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Joined Dec 13, 2004
damn, hart seems like he's real smart with his money too, crazy he didnt notice it even if it expanded over years

dude spent $400k worth on 5 pateks, if not ceased and he resells them, he'd be able to pay back that milli quick

Joined Dec 13, 2004
Not so much. He spent 75K on a watch with the first check he ever got. lol
yah but that was his first big check, he seems more mature now (especially after the accident and the cheating blackmail) and do nothing but work, following his ig is inspirational with the things he's got going on and just getting paid left and right

dude definitely splurges and his watch collections insane but work comes first

Joined May 26, 2003

They were on sale but looks like they are back to normal price

Joined Apr 12, 2013
That Celine wasn’t nice in person. Viscose which means the black is washed out and looks worn and not in a good way.

Dior had a couple of nice silks, but I still can’t wrap my head around dropping $2k before tax on a shirt.

Ended up grabbing this Dries coat for 70% off.

Joined Dec 2, 2003
That Celine wasn’t nice in person. Viscose which means the black is washed out and looks worn and not in a good way.

Dior had a couple of nice silks, but I still can’t wrap my head around dropping $2k before tax on a shirt.

Ended up grabbing this Dries coat for 70% off.

Where did you find that Dries coat? Any 42 left?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now