HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Didn't he just say , "you might want to sell it down the road and that he didn't see any issue with it".
Naw he said I was in my feelings over some dumb stuff he said . He started the dumb ****.. he could have kept that stupid comment to himself. People always trying to be funny for no damn reason. I asked a simple question. He in here trying to be a comindian

Naw he said I was in my feelings over some dumb stuff he said . He started the dumb ****.. he could have kept that stupid comment to himself. People always trying to be funny for no damn reason. I asked a simple question. He in here trying to be a comindian
:wow::rofl::rofl::rofl:
No one was being funny. Once again you mistook my comment as that. I clearly said you may be trying to resell which is why you want to get the stain out.. Thats a logical explanation on asking multiple threads how to get rid of the stain. I also noticed you didnt have this animosity with the other thread that was actually clowning you??... Ima leave it at that. Like I said it aint that serious. But if you want to get it in blood Im always down for warfare, LMK little man

:wow::rofl::rofl::rofl:
No one was being funny. Once again you mistook my comment as that. I clearly said you may be trying to resell which is why you want to get the stain out.. Thats a logical explanation on asking multiple threads how to get rid of the stain. I also noticed you didnt have this animosity with the other thread that was clowning you ... Ima leave it at that. Like I said it aint that serious.
Because everyone not trying to resell a shoe. Some people not Broke and don’t need to do that. I buy my sneakers to wear.. once again I still don’t know where that came from.. you know what u was trying to do man. You said what u said and I said what I had to say I’m Good

1614650723727.gif

1614650766907.gif

The bigger picture here is:

You’ll be aite with those jean stains. Just dont wear denim with them again if it bothers you that much. Shoes meant to be worn.

Back
Top Bottom