HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

My dudes!

sitting on a bunch of Goyard stuff.. bags, etc. Let me know if you're looking to pick up something. My mom needs to clear her basement! My mom's business partner went to school with the son of the guy who purchased a majority share of Goyard way back so he got the plug. If you're interested in stuff she has, it will be under retail almost if not 50% off.

Attachments

• goyard1.jpg
    goyard1.jpg
    478.2 KB · Views: 178
  • goyard.jpg
    goyard.jpg
    713.6 KB · Views: 215
They open up to dog bowls! she has a couple of actual trunks but they're like 10-30k depending on size. I have a couple of watch holders as well.

Edit: Got a grey and a black tote bag for men if someone is interested.

What’s the pattern of whatever is under the black tote on the right pic? I’ve never seen that before.

Also, a rundown of what’s available would be much appreciated.
Any cigar holders? Passport holders? Dog collars/leashes? What St. Louis totes?

thanks but i need something bigger, got a couple of smaller ones for travel already

The other print is special edition - lots of these are Europe or Japanese release!

I have 2 dog collars when I checked

No passport holders but I have a cigar holder

The watch case is grey print and holds 3.. i want to keep for myself but would rather sell

just PM’d you bro

I think I saw a case that holds like 8 watches but I don't think it was cheap. I will take some pics

MSG me on insta -- easier for me!

Duongkeykong

Edit: just noticed how scamming and sketchy this post was. Been on NT for a long minute and I am not trying to pull some fugazi stuff! Just realized its time to sell bunch of stuff my family has!

My dudes!

sitting on a bunch of Goyard stuff.. bags, etc. Let me know if you're looking to pick up something. My mom needs to clear her basement! My mom's business partner went to school with the son of the guy who purchased a majority share of Goyard way back so he got the plug. If you're interested in stuff she has, it will be under retail almost if not 50% off.
Any cardholders or wallets?

Homie got the Goyard dog bowl from Barneys during closing for the price of a Shake Shack meal and sold it for a few hundo. Ahh good times...

I dont get it though, son of the guy who bought a majority share of Goyard? So the son of JMS? Are these all used items or stuff he just accumulated and wanting to get rid of it now (for 50 off). If its the son of a shareholder of Goyard, Idk why id have stock of stuff just layingg around to be sold for half off, im sure they have ton of friends they could just give to or sell to. Its not like they “need” the money from 50% sales. :lol:

Last edited:
This is all my mothers she’s accumulated from her business partner (he used to work at the LV in paris and then Boca as an authenticator which is kind of cool). She would get 50% + off from him as he went to school with one of the son of JMS over the years. So our family deciding to sell some stuff via consignment and thought you guys would be interested. Here’s a good pic of some of the stuff that she had on display at our salon for a popup sale.

Attachments

• 266EC10F-F404-42D8-8131-7E801361FC78.jpeg
    266EC10F-F404-42D8-8131-7E801361FC78.jpeg
    707.3 KB · Views: 580
3D616D9F-E7F7-44FF-8F8E-3C58F966271C.jpeg

27841AAE-0442-427A-8F95-F7FFDE656458.jpeg

What I cooked for McQueen. Took flicks with a bag at first then had to redo them without the bag lol.
Bro after ages and whole decades I've found that one oversized wool trucker jacket on the ig pic you posted long ago:
1617642595614.png

Source: https://www.grailed.com/listings/20...x-louis-vuitton-cashmere-trucker-jacket-beige .

I still don't know what's the brand lol.

Edit: it's ADD Seoul.

Last edited:
Got a kind of random question but don't know where else to ask. I'm looking at a cardholder, probably bottega veneta or maybe LV but I've never used one. Do they eventually get used/stretched to the point where you have to worry about your cards falling out?

Got a kind of random question but don't know where else to ask. I'm looking at a cardholder, probably bottega veneta or maybe LV but I've never used one. Do they eventually get used/stretched to the point where you have to worry about your cards falling out?

Yes. Unfortunately, they’ll stretch till they’re unusable if you overstuff them. That said, if you don’t overstuff they’ll maintain their shape fine.

I switch between a card holder and slender wallet from summer - winter and rly only use the cardholder for a credit card a debit card an ID and maybe a single Hundo /50
WOULDNT rly put cash in there cuz it will totally stretch / burst at the seams/ eventually lead to cards slippin out
That being said I have NOT had any issues

you should be fine just don’t be like my girl who will use a card holder like a damn coin purse and stuff it with 16$ in singles/receipts and change

Back
Top Bottom