HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I think so, nothing spectacular, but for a foam slide/mule, they're exactly what you'd expect.

Sizing is like any FOG footwear, size down 1.

My intention was to use them for casual wear and lounging around. Now I'm wondering if I can get away with wearing them to the office.

i like the FoGs shape than the yeezys and i guess its a more stylish way to run errands than some sandals and to look less bummy

only other thing im considering this bf/cm sales are the BV lug boots

i think im pretty content with what ive got so far, nothings gotten my atention, only really want the celine teddy which is kind of impossible to get

ssense is actually a little cheaper

edit: just checked, damn, the black pair and the much cheaper green one that i considered are both gone

Yeah, everything was gone on ssense in my size. Was looking at the brown bounce boots and the all black tires.

RIP Virgil!

Was just thinking the other day how much thinner he looked. Never know what someones going through :frown:

RIP VIRGIL

I never met the guy but my best friends sister was tight with him when they randomly met at Coachella in like 2014. He was suppose to do her wedding dress and even DJ the reception for October. She sent me a screenshot saying he was taking some time to recharge and chill in 2019 which I assume was when he maybe learnt of his cancer? I regret selling my Millionaires he had the BHLV keep for me when they came out. I guess I will forever keep the soft trunk he had them put away for me.

Off to an event

RO Romones
RO Glitter Pants
Prada hoodie

D6DF0ECD-A814-4A61-90F9-9539071D5606.jpeg

Last edited:
Glad I sized up on the lanvin bumpers. I'm a size 11.5 in most shoes and 12 in others. Went with the 12 and they fit me perfect
20211130_205715~2.jpg

I just couldn’t get another C/O, but those are fire.

Yes the sizing on these are interesting-the narrow toe box dictates that some should consider sizing up, from what I was told. Glad they worked out for you.

Need some of the gradient leather pieces.
That jacket is not doing it for me but the yellow/black one is sick.

Back
Top Bottom