HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

So they supply the leather. To these brands? I mean thats cool I guess but besides that they just make shoes?

Dont really see Marsell ripping from those brands you mentioned. At Barneys they were the only brand with that look. Didnt see any rips from anything or anything similar for that matter.

they make shoes and leather goods and some leather jackets but they are one of the most reputable tannerys/shoemakers in the world, they also make some shoes for other brands like undercover for example and their latest ankle boots

marsell definitely rips their designs, i mean you just said it, they look like guidis :lol:

they copied buterro, the one that had the logo on the forefoot that every celeb wore a decade ago and the pointy slp comboy boots from a few years back, they also copied a lot of artisinal brands, if its popular they made it

i mean just look at their line-up now, you can see botega tall lug boots
1647499767484.jpeg

givenchy square toes
1647499808447.jpeg

balenciaga white lug boots
1647501909162.jpeg

the lug hiking like boots are gucci, the clean straight-lined derbies are ann d, the derbies with bulbous toes are ma+/ ad, etc…

the chunky sneaker-esque they have is very visvim(?)

ive never seen an original design from them that some other brands didnt make famous/popular first at the time/season, all the pics i posted are by marsell and not the og designer

sizing down is still fine lengthwise though?
Yeah, there's room in the toes, so lengthwise its fine(especially due to the bulbousness of the shoes). The shaft area though is snug. But in time will stretch due to the eslatane webbing. They heavier than a muh though.

appreciate the info on sizing

and yeah, if youre gon wear it the whole day, you can skip leg day

tomdiginson tomdiginson nice pickup! Love that colorway. Mine got comfortable in the shaft area after about three wears. Also took some getting used to wearing such bulky boots, especially when driving.

i have some NMD as slip on driving shoes, and then just change up when i get to the destination, some of these giant lugged shoes are just impossible to drive with

i cant even imagine driving if you got a manual with those boots

I love Vetements. They are alot out there but I like it.

I personally have the Coming Soon Titanic hoodie, one of my favs. Wish it were like 2 sizes smaller but I got it for chump change from the closing at Barneys so I aint gonna complain. Also have the logo sweat I like a lot. Need this bomber and the Bridges hoodie eventually. Also always like the Champion hoodie with the extra long part. :lol:

9018630C-A2CE-4F5D-82A2-B6784C3023A2.jpeg

8CAD0FBF-393D-4522-B164-91C2A378E35F.jpeg

6DF21DF5-2E24-460B-A691-0A4A951CFB5E.jpeg

2FDD2394-8ABF-47EB-AE40-284A9339D324.jpeg

CA46C0F2-01F1-4A3C-A65E-8771A7314C36.jpeg
What about the quality though?? Curious.

they make shoes and leather goods and some leather jackets but they are one of the most reputable tannerys/shoemakers in the world, they also make some shoes for other brands like undercover for example and their latest ankle boots

marsell definitely rips their designs, i mean you just said it, they look like guidis :lol:

they copied buterro, the one that had the logo on the forefoot that every celeb wore a decade ago and the pointy slp comboy boots from a few years back, they also copied a lot of artisinal brands, if its popular they made it

i mean just look at their line-up now, you can see botega tall lug boots
1647499767484.jpeg

givenchy square toes
1647499808447.jpeg

balenciaga white lug boots
1647501909162.jpeg

the lug hiking like boots are gucci, the clean straight-lined derbies are ann d, the derbies with bulbous toes are ma+/ ad, etc…

the chunky sneaker-esque they have is very visvim(?)

ive never seen an original design from them that some other brands didnt make famous/popular first at the time/season, all the pics i posted are by marsell and not the og designer

Eh. I can see the Lug boot but whatever. I like Marsell shoes, never heard of Guido. Maybe its a Jersey thing.

What about the quality though?? Curious.

Vetement quality? From what ive seen and felt, especially being at Barneys and trying on basically everything when we got new Vetement stuff (or any brand :lol:) id say its good quality. Thick cotton, weight to their shirts, hoodies etc for sure.

Worth the price? Absolutely not. Always been wylin with the price but I guess it goes with their wylin theme in general. :lol:

This is also the color id get. :pimp:
I was on the fence with this colorway. The sole looks grey in some images and olive in others. Was actually going for the all black, but I also copped some AMI combat boots a few weeks back and it has a bulbous toe, with a stacked combat sole. With all of said features it slightly resembles the all black Tires. I ended up pulling the trigger on these. The color is more gray in person with a slight hue of olive. I'm satisfied.

I was on the fence with this colorway. The sole looks grey in some images and olive in others. Was actually going for the all black, but I also copped some AMI combat boots a few weeks back and it has a bulbous toe, with a stacked combat sole. With all of said features it slightly resembles the all black Tires. I ended up pulling the trigger on these. The color is more gray in person with a slight hue of olive. I'm satisfied.

Can you post the combat boots? Would love to see it. Or a link.

Yeah in pics its not as saturated, def more olive and saturated here and I guess it also depends on the lighting.

I had a debate before between these and the black/brown and I think id get these over them.

Can you post the combat boots? Would love to see it. Or a link.
The men's sizes are sold out across multiple retailers. I was able to catch my size on ssense. What you'll find now is mostly women sizes. If you are able to locate your size I would say you might be able to get away with going half a size down.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ami...Ag&biw=590&***=603&dpr=3#imgrc=5bm5q4_kv1ZtoM

Attachments

• 20220318_084055.jpg
    20220318_084055.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 20220318_084110.jpg
    20220318_084110.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom