HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

These ****s?

CB3C73D5-D934-4CE9-928F-B1F7409DC5F2.jpeg

:sick:

Not that the Diors are better. I dont really even like the Lanvins all that much either.

Yes these but not that colorway. You went and chose the ugliest colorway to try and show em 🤣😂

Thoughts on the balenciaga x adidas collection? I want the red jersey because it screams Manchester United
1C356450-C70D-49E1-AE37-825CB13F54E7.jpeg

BC4D5CBB-010E-4F4B-89B9-4F0273A34DCF.jpeg

Kinda like the blue triple s

i saw pharrell wearing the blk/wht triple s collab and it looks pretty good, if its half the retail of the og then its not too bad though its probably gon fly off the shelves if so

1653256492266.jpeg

Last edited:

Yeah thats my kinda fit.

Balencididas SSS is alright. To me its just another SSS, I rather get one in a colorway I like than that adidas one. I had at one point 5 pairs of SSS and sold all of them cept the og green/yellow which to this day I still think is the best colorway.

Yeah thats my kinda fit.

Balencididas SSS is alright. To me its just another SSS, I rather get one in a colorway I like than that adidas one. I had at one point 5 pairs of SSS and sold all of them cept the og green/yellow which to this day I still think is the best colorway.
I like the blue and red jawns. Sucks that all the people who scoffed at them end up being the first ones to grab and have them littered all over IG.

I like the blue and red jawns. Sucks that all the people who scoffed at them end up being the first ones to grab and have them littered all over IG.

That color is top, also the gray og colorway. All them were actually Italian made and it just looked better quality wise than the China made pairs afterwards. Admittedly cant really tell unless you compare photos though but still.

they’re feeling themselves too much with that price

the point of these collab is so you can access the brands for a cheaper pricepoint and groom future customers so when they can afford them later, they’d pay for the real brand

charging $2400 for the track jacket and $1600 for the trackpants and looking like a bargain bin find at ross in the 2000’s aint it

Ugh I wish I wouldve copped a pair of SSS when I had access to deepo discos

Back
Top Bottom