HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I really like the cream one! But that thing going to be a dirt magnet 😩 it’s beautiful though! What size u going for?

I was thinking a 54. But I may not get it, there’s this windbreaker that’s on the Euro site - I am going see about.

My guy told me this:

“The jacket at the moment is available only after making an order in those sizes (50,54,56) the order in LV is a full deposit…the time to receive the jacket is 2/3 weeks for the 50, 5/7 days for the 54, and 2/3 weeks for the 56 as well)”

Question: did you have to put the full deposit?

I’m not sure how I feel about purchasing and the sizing is off - then I would have to wait and come back to get it.

I was thinking a 54. But I may not get it, there’s this windbreaker that’s on the Euro site - I am going see about.

My guy told me this:

“The jacket at the moment is available only after making an order in those sizes (50,54,56) the order in LV is a full deposit…the time to receive the jacket is 2/3 weeks for the 50, 5/7 days for the 54, and 2/3 weeks for the 56 as well)”

Question: did you have to put the full deposit?

I’m not sure how I feel about purchasing and the sizing is off - then I would have to wait and come back to get it.
Which windbreaker? I think if you like the jacket and got the money get that jacket it’s crazy in person! And what’s ur height and weight ? Naw I just checked the website nonestop for in store stock lol. I found it one morning but it was on hold for a client in Pennsylvania! So I got in touch with my CA she got in touch with that store and they told her they would give client a hour to make a decision . He passed I paid asap and got it next day lol.. what’s crazy though it wasn’t even suppose to show that it was in stock online because it was for a customer. Louis Vuitton workers couldn’t see it . Only could see if from the regular website .. so I got lucky as ****

Copped the left jawn
062B9DB9-A9EB-462D-B804-E8C5B83D9D4E.jpeg

cool grey geobaskets
(waitin for this to hit disco)
896E93E8-C153-481A-821A-2A18EDEBB2E2.jpeg
894371A8-0DDC-421A-9E8F-804D1695EB90.jpeg

green leather geos
(this ones nice too)
EE433F1E-1875-4E43-AFA5-B1291E4C13B7.jpeg

DAC8E643-0D9A-4DFC-A5EA-69ED8A1B7C1D.jpeg

black suede geos
(this one looks awesome, dont remember seeing em before)
CFE5B53F-3810-4D62-AE92-BE58CFD1328E.jpeg

C3B4098E-D70D-4102-A4E4-880682DB7F96.jpeg

there’s now also babygeos
(and its just adorable)
5F9797D1-4C09-496F-B2B1-D86ABE97EC0C.jpeg

C3FFB180-EF2C-411C-AEC3-3130681BADFA.jpeg

Everyone that has worn Geos says they are comfy and durable as hell. I've never heard anyone complain :lol:

He talking about the shape not comfort

yeah but who are cross shopping the two and complaining about one while wearing the other proudly?

plus AJs/Nikes got history and some people want the og shape they grew up with

just seemed like a reach, the people who gon complain about AJ1 toe shape then turn around and pick-up geos are very, VERY far and few in between… yall just make it seem like 4 out 5 sneakerheads has this gripe :lol:

Naw all I’m saying is he was talking bout shape. They messed up on Jordan’s too lol. And yes I complain and yes I still buy. I have nothing to dk
With this I was just saying what he was talking bout .

You talking back talking about reaching when you're the only one reaching lol

It was a simple statement bro. I didnt tally up all the cats who complain about toe shape in Jordan retros, nor did I see if they are the ones buying these weak Rick Owens.

It was moreso just do point out that wild toe shape

It was never meant to be this deep :lol: crice

nobody reaching there but you, what you said is straightforward but yall want to say things then get sensitive when called out :lol:

you know what youre doing and what youre implying

you coulda said “thats trash” or “thise toes garbo” but you chose to give a jab at peeps complainin about something else and all of a sudden its not that deep :rofl:

i mean i agree, its not that deep but we also just talkin, nobody doin personal attacks or going out lf bounds here… cant we just talk about what you said? maybe even as therapy? why you so mad about it?

again, dont post in a discussion board if you dont want anyone to discuss about it or call you out on it

Last edited:
You're the only sensitive one bro

I made a statement that only you got butthurt about.

Couldve just scrolled past it instead of talking all this technical BS on if I know the cats who buy 1s and Ricks lol u sound goofy.

you coulda scrolled past the pics too and moved on but again you felt compelled to take a jab at others (i always find it funny when people say these when they could have done it firsta nd we wont be where we are now but i guess neither of us are the bugger man :lol: )

again if theres no correlation about people buying 1s and rick (especially in relation to the toe shape) because of the toes, then why post it?

thats a definition of reaching

but whatever, “cats” cant stand by what they say these days i guess

aint nobody butthurt, dont give a damn about no damn aj1 shapes, just thought it was an interesting reach but do you

moving on…

Last edited:
Jab at others :smh:

Cause I said the same ones who complain about 1's will wear these?

Dawg you soft if you took that as a jab.

Go outside b

it obviously was

you aint foolin anyone :lol:

or else its the dumbest way to say the the shoes’ toe shape sucks

:rofl:

you obviously in the aj1 thread seeing all these people get mad about it, i honestly didnt even know that was a thing but it makes sense (ive seen the xi patent leather cut diatribes)

but dont think people are too stupid not to see the reference and thats fine, just make it make sense

Back
Top Bottom