HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Classic silhouettes and timeless pieces seem to be the favorite on NT. Anything else is trash.

Exactly.

And they're just not the favorite on NT; how do you think these brands built up their reputation for the past century? By catering to hypebeasts who just want whatever's new and hyped?

Last edited:
Exactly.

And they're just not the favorite on NT; how do you think these brands built up their reputation for the past century? By catering to hypebeasts who just want whatever's new and hyped?

Are you that daft that you fail to understand that Gucci puts out a few hundred pieces a season and if you want to build a "classic" wardrobe from their current collection, you can do so with relative ease?

Are you that daft that you fail to understand that Gucci puts out a few hundred pieces a season and if you want to build a "classic" wardrobe from their current collection, you can do so with relative ease?

Nah sometimes I forget that there are still adults who wear Supreme and Bape on this site that love this trash Gucci stuff, so I'm wasting posts on the wrong crowd. Apologies for hurting you and picasso swerve picasso swerve ; hope your next IG fit pic gets 50+ likes

I get how some people don’t like big logo and all, I hate it too sometime. But Gucci logo are working.... for me :smokin
Stop worrying what other people wear and just wear whatever you like.

463125E5-FB42-428E-AE09-C31EB7D88B1B.jpeg

Last edited:
In other news -

Hit up Desert Hills today.. Copped a few things...

Barneys New York - had a good variety of CP's 70% off.. copped black polished hi's and the wifey copped all whites and the brown lows - the CPs came out to $132+tax :wow: I also copped the Visvims @70% off... couldn't pass that up... Rarely do i buy things "final sale" lol ..

His and Hers pickups
yNScdJBl.jpg

On feet shot of my pick ups
a769nyVl.jpg

jjyVVNal.jpg

Here's the wall of shoes that were all 70% off... some were last pairs, others had more sizes.. the Visvims for example, lady brought me out a fresh pair :nthat:

VftZlETl.jpg

Balenciaga - had a huge assortment of Arenas...dont recall the prices but it seemed to be like 50'ish % from retail... they didnt have any of "instagram shoes" as they said they run a couple seasons behind..

Gucci- actually had a line to get in! WTF ... we typically stay away from this store because unbeknownst to many, Gucci actually makes things just for the outlets like Coach and Gap and such.... They did have a few retail pieces that caught my wifes eye so we waited a few min and went in. Inside they had a couple womens bags full retail pieces..like the signature print w/h tigers and stuff whatever season that was..

Bottega Veneta - had a nice assortment of leather pieces, some of the full leather Corby Boots @ $439 ( i think) , brown, greyish brown color and some other dark earth tone ... blue pony hair? Chelseas couldnt tell but they were very aggressive

Saint Laurent - had a decent selection of clothing, some bikers and moto jackets, couldn't snap a pic cause too many people. This store actually felt like a regular retail store.. although my wife did point out a few potential differences in some of the womens things..

Here is their shoe wall
FLLHiJBl.jpg

mzGIHcjl.jpg

Plenty of SL10h's.. not sure about the Wu-Tang ones, the blue and wine colored ones were:nthat:prices were like $389 maybe $345..IIRC.. not sure but about half off ..
emw4z1Ml.jpg

At any rate, it was seemingly worth the trip prob because of the Barneys steals..happy with the CPs (my first pair) and my Visvims (also first pair)
Plenty of choice if you are in the market to cop and plenty of temptation even if you have no intentions on copping..lol

Last edited:
Good update joeoh29 joeoh29 , and definitely some solid pick ups for yourself. Those CPs...I would have copped for sure as well. It’s interesting what the Saint Laurent outlet has. We don’t have any Saint Laurent outlet up here in Canada but I’ve been to the one at Saw Grass mall in Florida before. The black/gold SL10H that I bought last week were about $300 so I guess I should still be satisfied that they were even cheaper than the outlet is charging for a better color way in my opinion.

I actually like the “Wu Tang” color way though and the wine/burgundy are also dope. I had a pair of those black and silver shooting star high tops there and got them for $50 in a TJ Maxx before. Ended up selling them for $200 to fund a pair of SLP Chelsea boots. I’m surprised they don’t have Breds or the Royals there. I feel that those used to be in the outlets heavy, or at least were at that Florida outlet back when I was there a few years back. They also don’t seem to have much boots as expected since it’s close to spring/summer now. Looks like they had some cropped Jodhpurs and a black leather Chelsea boot that doesn’t look like the classic Chelsea to my eyes?

Last edited:
Grabbed an Off-White jacket that retailed for $1650 or something for $278 from that Barneys Warehouse deal. 70 off plus the extra juice. :smokin

pokemon reference :lol:
and some people are analyzing it cause pieces of clothing cost the same amount as someone's rent or mortgage.

and why are people getting mad at someone else analyzing a piece of clothing?
yall should take your own advice

I get how some people don’t like big logo and all, I hate it too sometime. But Gucci logo are working.... for me :smokin
Stop worrying what other people wear and just wear whatever you like.

463125E5-FB42-428E-AE09-C31EB7D88B1B.jpeg

i really liked Guccis rcent graphic tees with the play on with fakes but then they are just going overboard with misspelling it with "Guccy" or saying "Guccify" or something

^

D15D3DBE-89C4-4702-A520-18CB78DC5E34.jpeg

Big fan of OW, the gaudier the better in my book right now, though this jacket is simple by OW standards. Good details like the giant rings on the zippers and overall good quality and its warm. Oversized just how I like it. Only real complaint is that it has an inside built belt (like their yellow tape belt) that you can feel when you sit back on something.

And yes I wear skinnies with the Triple S. :lol:

pokemon reference :lol:
and some people are analyzing it cause pieces of clothing cost the same amount as someone's rent or mortgage.

and why are people getting mad at someone else analyzing a piece of clothing?
yall should take your own advice

But aren’t we just analyzing the analysis of analyzing of analyzers’ analysis?

Grabbed these cropped satin Gucci trousers. The vanity plate on my Porsche is "NUMONEY" and the plates on my Range Rover say "FAKERCH" so these will go perfectly. Planning out my IG fit pic as we speak.

12510935_12878627_1000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom