HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I’ll add that - if it looks good with a logo then it’s legit. But sometimes a logo is all ur paying for. Like a 2k Gucci shoe is gonna be an Allen Edmonds quality shoe with a gucci markup. Some no name shoe nerd brand worth 2k will be premium leather, comfort, and build without branding/ recognition.

So I mean, when buying designer, we’re literally paying for the branding. Nothing wrong with that and the branding/ logo unless it’s super tacky. Which can be often but also very avoidable.

I smh but applaud the brands that markup a <$5 made t shirt and flip for $400. Wish I could start a brand and do that lol.

got the skates in. Overall very similar to the trainer. Love the design details on them. Good change up from the trainers.

Attachments

• 870F1B70-268E-4EFE-A389-49436D21D980.jpeg
    870F1B70-268E-4EFE-A389-49436D21D980.jpeg
    531.1 KB · Views: 216
  • 526DE4A5-20DC-4ED0-88FB-850366C75975.jpeg
    526DE4A5-20DC-4ED0-88FB-850366C75975.jpeg
    389.8 KB · Views: 218
maison-margiela-navy-replica-sneakers.jpg

Has anyone seen these for under $300?

Ssense still playing at $344 🥴.

I wear a size 8 us please if y’all come across them for a good price .
886694_navy_and_other_5.jpg

maison-margiela-navy-replica-sneakers.jpg

Has anyone seen these for under $300?

Ssense still playing at $344 🥴.

I wear a size 8 us please if y’all come across them for a good price .
886694_navy_and_other_5.jpg

i personally like logos if done well, like those “fake” vintage gucci logos im good with especially for basics

i like the design mostly but we (i) buy the brand because we (i) like the brand and logo font and dont mind showing it

i can go either way though as long as its not overboard, i got a good mix of basics too like ricks, the recent celine teddy that has no log but i do like to wear it with a gucci tee sometimes, also got a few slp teddy with no logo but then i also got this teddy with the sig in the back

1670450789557.jpeg

its all about balance, like the LV teddies, i prefer them like the regular slp/celine teddies but i do really like them, i just cant see myself rocking it, others does it well ike NTers in this thread

but if it had just an LV on the chest or the back and i’d probably cop one by now

and part of my brain is also shallow and just from experience, the ladies love em :lol:

Agree with it all and I have that same SLP teddy too and love it.

Do y’all have any nice sweatpants you could recommend? I want some stupid soft and comfy ones, I got some from John eliott and they were just regular French terry for almost $200..some bs
Maybe I’m looking for some cashmere or something

Do y’all have any nice sweatpants you could recommend? I want some stupid soft and comfy ones, I got some from John eliott and they were just regular French terry for almost $200..some bs

tb got some nice cashmere sweatpants but at the end of the day its still a $1k sweats

John Elliott has a cashmere option too if you looking to spend.

Check Grana. I had a few of their cashmere hoodies in the past

If its fly, imma cop it...logos or not.
I can only deal with logos if they’re tiny, like the small armani eagle icon on a t-shirt. It’s not very noticeable.
Big logos though that take up a significant amount of space are a no-go for me. An example I often see irl are plain t shirts with a huge Armani eagle logo taking up most of the chest area space.
I think it’s a pretty cool logo but the only reason those plain designs with just a big logo are worn is to flex.

Actual brand names plastered on clothing is my biggest personal no-go. I think the purpose of that is blatantly for flexing.

To each their own though of course, just wear whatever you like/are passionate about.

Back
Top Bottom