HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

A1BD68AF-92BF-4CA6-A159-B6A148FD4D91.jpeg

This goes hard.

Mirror selfie though, idk might be fakin it too. Not sure.

This is nice! Which collection?

It’s known he didn’t make the entire thing. It was part of the deal.

While true, to claim that the guy that LV decided to make creative director only had a hand in 1 design motif from an entire collection is still weird. Not to mention that you can see a lot of the trademark stuff from his own brand in a lot of other pieces.

While true, to claim that the guy that LV decided to make creative director only had a hand in 1 design motif from an entire collection is still weird. Not to mention that you can see a lot of the trademark stuff from his own brand in a lot of other pieces.
He’s not the creative director though. This was a collaboration

It’s known he didn’t make the entire thing. It was part of the deal.

Im sure he had a hand in a lot more than the face stuff. Maybe not a dont do this , do this type of thing but def asking for his input, opinion etc at the very least. But who knows,

First thing I thought of as well. I like the ERL puffers, particularly the sunset one. Wish there was more tonal colors instead of the bright palettes on them usually. There is that new gray one though.
Yeah, I copped the bright sunset jawn. I mess with the gray, but couldn't find my size at the same price.

Yeah, I copped the bright sunset jawn. I mess with the gray, but couldn't find my size at the same price.
I have that one too. Pink didn’t really work for me. I missed out on the early ones so the grey was it. I tried out the camo jacket too but the fit sucks on it.

C4752E20-02FF-4D10-AE51-9841CC37BDF1.jpeg

These things are even more ridiculous in person. :lol:

Materials are probably the best I’ve seen on a trainer though, so there’s that.

Random questions but where the hell did Nahmias come from? it seems like out of nowhere rappers and jonathan pak was seen pushing the brand? i don't mind the brand but also now see it on clearance on various sites

Back
Top Bottom