HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Thoughts on these? They are Amiri.. idk much about ‘high end’ denim but been wanting a monogram pair for a min. They’re on sale at 380 from like 1k.. any thoughts.. a good deal or should I be looking at other brands?

Screen Shot 2024-02-04 at 12.56.53 PM.png
I would pass on Amiri monogram. Its on deep discount for a reason.

Bron sizing down on most of this LV collection. That shacket does not fit like that if you go true to size

i think if lv stuff fits khaled at like 5’5” 250 lbs(?) then they should fit lebron fine who is 6’8” but weighs about the same

rick vans got a sk8 hi version now too via drkshdw lin - there will probably be mainline version with leather too

sk8 hi rick1.png

sk8 hi rick2.png

i think this is the rick version with suede leather?

sk8hi.png

still waiting for the new dunk highs but i hope he puts something in the middle even that triangle so empty

rickdunks.png

Was sold out when it went live. Popular size with women / lower production. Probably sold out in preorders. Stores show stock though. A sales associate should be able to get you one.

texted my SA and she said they're all out but I dont really buy much from her so I wouldnt be surprised if im not the priority on her clientele list

I'd stick to the SLP teddy, hell, even the Celine.

i dont have a choice :lol:

texted my SA and she said they're all out but I dont really buy much from her so I wouldnt be surprised if im not the priority on her clientele list

i dont have a choice :lol:
I think you are in socal? Go check the store

Attachments

• IMG_1282.jpeg
    IMG_1282.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,471
I think you are in socal? Go check the store

i checked the website and asked the SA (from topanga mall LV store) and she gave me the usual "online stock isnt accurate" and to be fair a few months ago i did try to pick up a hat from the store that the website said they had and they didnt

but i might try my luck on the rodeo store but thats also one of the most popular and visited store so im not holding my breathe

really appreciate you looking out though, i'll let you know if i get lucky

i checked the website and asked the SA (from topanga mall LV store) and she gave me the usual "online stock isnt accurate" and to be fair a few months ago i did try to pick up a hat from the store that the website said they had and they didnt

but i might try my luck on the rodeo store but thats also one of the most popular and visited store so im not holding my breathe

really appreciate you looking out though, i'll let you know if i get lucky
Hopefully it works out. Here is a good IG associate if you rather have them check. He generally can put in orders from other stores too. Really helpful guy even to new people.

Back
Top Bottom