HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Pickups last week. Also got a pair of all white Achilles

Attachments

• E2831855-9766-4D57-A917-5B15DEE13BE7.jpeg
    E2831855-9766-4D57-A917-5B15DEE13BE7.jpeg
    303.4 KB · Views: 72
Great to see this thread moving with all the new pickups. Any on-feet shots though?

Been a while since I've purchased any designer shoes. Still rocking these from last year:

IMG_20180427_071920.jpg

That pair of sneakers didn't really get much love, especially by those in this forum when they came out. I actually am somewhat coming around to them though. They're a simple pair of sneakers and I like that they can essentially go with any outfit. I could have gotten a pair in my size for $230 but I just decided to get the black/gold SL10Hs since they were the same price and fully calf skin leather instead of the canvas material those are made of. I also didn't love the sharpie looking "Saint Laurent" embroidered on the side but it grew on me as well. If I run across a pair for the low again, I'll most likely be grabbing them. It would just be hard for myself personally to spend $595 or more on a pair of canvas sneakers. I thought that the inside would at least be lined fully with leather and canvas glued onto the upper or something, but it was legit thin canvas the entire shoe...

Those the real dad shoes.

That hard to just keep it moving huh? :lol:

People hate on anything and everything nowadays.

:lol: You have a right to whatever opinions you have but maybe you should live by your own words. I haven't hated on your hypebeast fits and not everyone is under 25 years old. Some of us have big boy jobs and can't rock Triple S to work or to functions.

:lol: You have a right to whatever opinions you have but maybe you should live by your own words. I haven't hated on your hypebeast fits and not everyone is under 25 years old. Some of us have big boy jobs and can't rock Triple S to work or to functions.

Amen.

Why do people with the worst style seem to have an opinion on everything?

:lol:

You coudda taken that as a joke, but instead used it as a chance to take a cute jab.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom