HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Looking for any insight into JE leather jacket, looking to spend less than 2k on a nice leather. Fit? And any comparable brands at my price point?

Just wanted to say thanks for all the input and feedback and sales links fellas.

After copping, so many excessive things last year and countless hours on this forum and Rolex watch forums, :sick: I’ve decided to dial down the time spent on online forums, unless I’m using it to learn or make money :D

I’ll bop in every once and again but def trying to dial it down.

:pimp:thanks and def appreciate all the input! :pimp:

Looking for any insight into JE leather jacket, looking to spend less than 2k on a nice leather. Fit? And any comparable brands at my price point?

What do you wanna know? They're nice. At that price range, I'd say they probably rule. The Blackmeans x JE collab is punching well above it's price. Like arguably one of the best riders out.

bal.jpg

DC349B83-D079-40F0-BBEA-89F1C5B20F3F.jpeg
Hey guys I need some help with legit checks on a few purses/handbags. I do not know how to tell how one is fake unless it’s pretty blatant. If this is fake, please point out what I need to look for because I want to learn. This is supposedly a Chanel bag
3ABA4393-8E7D-4A81-9C85-A2BD01892C97.jpeg
0E5C828E-2543-4770-949C-DC10D295AF02.jpeg

Tried on those Prada track pants today. Never thought I'd say this about $800 nylon pants, but they're worth every penny. Too bad they didn't have my size.

how do they fit?

are they pretty slim?

looking for something that is slim and cropped (cropped usually mean perfect length with little to no break for me :lol: )

Looking to pick them up as well.

Btw if someone is serious about picking up stuff, I have access to feel free to PM. No discounts, whoever needs a sales person to a luxury retailer basically.

They only had a 52 in stock for me to try (I think I'm a 48), so naturally they fit super big. I believe if you size them properly, they will be nice and slim, but even the baggy 52s with the legs slid up a bit with the cuff pulled tight to keep them on my calf looked :smokin

are those Prada track pants online anywhere? even just pics?

Btw if someone is serious about picking up stuff, I have access to feel free to PM. No discounts, whoever needs a sales person to a luxury retailer basically.

do you get those lookbooks of what stores are getting what for the upcoming seasons?

Search "prada NYLON GABARDINE TRACK PANTS". There's some cached photos from LVR before they sold out.

Just a heads up for anyone interested, Neiman Marcus has some Balenciaga sneakers on sale. I picked up some Arena Mid-Tops for $290

My store is transferring in a 48 and a 50 in the pants for me to try. If anyone is interested in whichever I don't buy, let me know. Almost sold out worldwide.

My store is transferring in a 48 and a 50 in the pants for me to try. If anyone is interested in whichever I don't buy, let me know. Almost sold out worldwide.

They arent sold out. Theyre stashed by all the employees waiting for payday or a special discount before they cop. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom