HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

743FFEFB-3278-4858-9E46-B46200F60DC3.jpeg
found the only pair at barneys warehouse and it was my size. meant to be :lol:

Super salty... nice!

been purposely beating these up and the black suede looks great after some character
WP_20180225_17_56_14_Pro (3).jpg

Those are looking dope as hell jape jape ! Good stuff bro. The SLP black suede does seem to be super resilient and tactile. I love the shade of it too. It's pretty much jet black.

Last edited:
LOL My wife would agree with you.

I love the dough too, dont get me wrong, the older i get, the harder it is to part with...who ever coined the term "easy come easy go" must have been a trust fund baby cause money does not come easy, thats for dam sure!

Yeah them things scream brand purchase that's probably why you getting looks or more likely cats laughing at you but its your money man. You like it I love it.

If you wanna see a ton of photoshops like that (mixed in with actual product) just visit @walf or @liljupter :lol:

I have the same Raf’s, havent worn em in a while though.

tried these on in the LV store in the garment district. just wanted to get a feel for what my LV size is since i wanted the boots. def want a pair now. shouldve copped the black pair last year. they look really dope in person which is funny cause after looking them up on line, they wouldnt have even crossed my mind. i absolutely need a friend at louis vuitton lol. these and that duffle gonna set me back a few

IMG_1397-2.jpg

I'm on the hunt for an L01. Any tips for finding a legit one in new or VNDS condition for a decent price?

tried these on in the LV store in the garment district. just wanted to get a feel for what my LV size is since i wanted the boots. def want a pair now. shouldve copped the black pair last year. they look really dope in person which is funny cause after looking them up on line, they wouldnt have even crossed my mind. i absolutely need a friend at louis vuitton lol. these and that duffle gonna set me back a few

IMG_1397-2.jpg
What’s the sizing like?

I like what lv is doing with the different canvases. I need one or two of their kicks if I remember to cop and set bread aside for it, their sunglass game dope too this season

Back
Top Bottom