HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

upload_2018-10-3_8-48-36.png

upload_2018-10-3_8-48-52.png

upload_2018-10-3_8-49-12.png

upload_2018-10-3_8-49-27.png
Only those ones with the all over print are dope

They definitely fit snug. I go TTS since I personally like much shoes to fit snug, but I think most people will be happy with going .5 up.

Retail is $970, and no, they don't come with that shoe tree.

i guess they had a recent price increase, the B22s are $1100 now

Off Saks is having an amazing sale - 50% off the clearance items...

Scored a bunch of Burberry winter shirts and Polo shirts for $70-$80 a piece and Diesel jeans for $25...

Word (if you're talking about the diors lol)

Them thangs is all bad.

To each their own of course but really feeling these Diors (below)...need to see in person. Obviously in the minority with this opinion but all good... if like in person, def copping. Hahahaha. Even though just some chuck taylors SMH!

Dior.jpg

Almost bought a pair of America's Cup yesterday. I'm just not sure how in love I am with black patent. I did end up buying the nylon bowling shirt and now for whatever reason I'm feeling these below:

ad5358c5ab8b649fe1c0a99573fdef45.jpg

wore my triple S all day today and i gotta say they are pretty comfortable.. only thing is the weight on them, they are heavy AF feels like im wearing ankle weights LOL.. but they cool

Almost bought a pair of America's Cup yesterday. I'm just not sure how in love I am with black patent.

still got my america cups, was actually taking them out last week, the all blacks were my rain shoes here in SoCal so I wore'em but it barely sprinkled :lol:

i got the blk/wht patents because they were like acups concords but I think i've only worn it twice
america cups.jpg

Versace Releases an Updated Version of Iconic Biggie Frame for One Month Only

The new model sports an updated low-lens front shape with unmistakable wide-style temples, complete with the very same gold metal Medusa medallions made famous by the late Bad Boy rapper. Set to a retail price of $295 USD, these new Versace Biggie Frames will be offered exclusively through Barney’s and will be available in-store, as well as its online shop starting on October 8 for one month only.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F10%2Fversace-biggie-frame-relaunch-release-02.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F10%2Fversace-biggie-frame-relaunch-release-04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom