HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

hasn't he always done that though?

i think he had a chair he designed for ikea that was stolen too

We all know how these fashion houses operate, they bite off each other all the time. I'm not mad at Virgil because once a design is out there anyone can take it & flip it around with out facing any repercussions.

But damn I guess he can't just say "yeah I stole all these ideas" but the disingenuous answer he gave instead was just pathetic.

it happens and thats cool to an extent, it sucks that he had to steal it from a smaller and less known designer (but thats how he can get a way with it) because dude gets to credit for his work but it just being "negativity" is a terrible answer and to simply call it a yellow textile with pattern sounds dumb especially coming from a designer

i mean we all clamor for dior chucks, i've bought a handful of speed trainer when its pretty much lunarepics with huarache midsole

So, returned from an overseas trip and my passport just got beat up, so starting to look at passport covers before my next travel out the country this summer.

Feeling the LV ones below (very simple) but would like to see what else anyone would recommend and has handled personally. I get it most passport holders all do the same type thing and isn't much to them in general but still thought I'd ask. Nope, not a back pack type traveler or do any type of camping when I travel internationally..hahaha.

Attachments

• LV1.png
    LV1.png
    347.6 KB · Views: 5
  • LV2.png
    LV2.png
    255.5 KB · Views: 7
I think his response creates more backlash than him copying designs. As a fan of his work it is completely tone deaf and I'm kinda disappointed in how he responded. He bought into perceived negativity with more negativity.

Last edited:
Definitely need to get them JE tie dye shorts.

Think they'll hit sales? :lol:

In the market for a messenger bag, dam near everyone I ask says Louis Vuitton has the best ones just Curious if anyone has an experience with any of there bags

Back
Top Bottom