HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

yo ima need u to help men identify my girl crush from that group, there's like 20 of them.

da beginning when they're all lined up. the girl second from right

That’s Tzuyu ... I feel like she’s the most popular across the range of fans. it’s crazy how many there are in each group intended for different demographics.
Btw I think girl crush is when a female stans one...you are a dude... right? :nerd:
My bad if I just assumed :D

Reactions: JPS
kpop is so fascinating, i recommend watching this mini-doc on netflix about them and it tells you why theres so many members and what each roles play

From reading up online I’m guessing brands like koio and various others mimicking CP aren’t really anything special. Good price point for me. I’ll have to try some on first

for the price you're better off waiting for cp to go on sale

there are other alternatives from the likes of slp and givenchy or margielas which can also be had for deep discount on the back end of the sale season

That’s Tzuyu ... I feel like she’s the most popular across the range of fans. it’s crazy how many there are in each group intended for different demographics.
Btw I think girl crush is when a female stans one...you are a dude... right? :nerd:
My bad if I just assumed :D
Yea I’m a dude. I didn’t know what term to use lmao. Def didn’t wanna use “my bias”.

Any designer suit owners in here? Looking for a recommendation. I own many but none are high-end.

I don’t wear suits enough to invest in a real bespoke.

Check out SuitSupply, especially if have a retail location in your area. Going there this weekend myself as I need a new suit. The tailor there can be a tad bit more expensive then a tailor you may regularly use just FYI.

https://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/home

Grine Grine I purchase my suits from https://www.shopthefinest.com/ then take them to my tailor to have them finished and tailored. Don't skimp out on the tailor, you really get what you pay for, in my opinion.

I rarely wear suits anymore, but my main two are a Borrelli and a Brioni.

Check out SuitSupply, especially if have a retail location in your area. Going there this weekend myself as I need a new suit. The tailor there can be a tad bit more expensive then a tailor you may regularly use just FYI.

https://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/home

There's a store in Atlanta. I am 50/50 with Suit Supply. My customer service experience there made me walk out.

Grine Grine I purchase my suits from https://www.shopthefinest.com/ then take them to my tailor to have them finished and tailored. Don't skimp out on the tailor, you really get what you pay for, in my opinion.

I rarely wear suits anymore, but my main two are a Borrelli and a Brioni.

Thank you for this site! The prices look solid. I see a couple already I like.

ill save the more reasonable offerings for the db thread and go full designer and say get some dior or tom ford suit

There's a store in Atlanta. I am 50/50 with Suit Supply. My customer service experience there made me walk out.

Thank you for this site! The prices look solid. I see a couple already I like.

Understood. I had a pretty good experience with the Suit Supply store here but it wasn't extremely busy the day I went. Personally don't wear suits often so others may have better options and yeah check the 'Dressing Better' thread, possibly.

These a go. :smokin

20C24BC9-2ADC-491A-B16A-9832D580B51C.jpeg

67674B07-7EBC-4240-B46A-49CA147FA7AC.jpeg

Anybody have a Greg Lauren items.

I saw a hat online I like but I'm not familiar with the quality

Last edited:
Bias wrecker rofl Embrace it! :lol:
Yeah for sure I’m not one using these terms. I have to look up what these things mean sometimes haha.

Yea I’m a dude. I didn’t know what term to use lmao. Def didn’t wanna use “my bias”.

Reactions: JPS
for the price you're better off waiting for cp to go on sale

there are other alternatives from the likes of slp and givenchy or margielas which can also be had for deep discount on the back end of the sale season

Thanks! Yes I been hesitant since it just didn’t seem “worth it” at this range.
Feels like settling just because a lower price tag which still feels like overpaying for what they are.

Back
Top Bottom