HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Absolutely. I wouldn’t be caught dead in 90% of what’s posted in here. But that’s part of why I like this thread. There’s something for everybody.

Yeah I didn't mean to come off as telling people what to wear and what not, I still have 4 teddy's. I just think that it's an older style high end jacket that a lot of people purchased over the years. It's tough spending 1k on a jacket that you know is on it's way to being played out when you can buy another piece for a bit more that you'll never see anyone wearing. To me it's like the equivalent of buying Balenciaga Speed knits right now, still a cool and nice shoe, but tired..

It's not up for me to decide at the end of the day though, just sharing my opinion.

I hear you. I buy things with the intent that I’m going to have them for a long time. So I don’t mind spending a lot. I would rather have something that will last me years and won’t feel out of place. Some people prioritize other things.

1594686648214.png

1594686765025.png

how do they fit?

had the blk/wht version on waitlist (and just change the laces to black or white) and just got message its back in stock along with other cws
1594867903566.png
1594867926012.png
1594867941227.png
1594867953114.png

What size should I get in Dior b23 low? I checked all stores around me and no one carries them for me to go try on. I wear a 42 in balenciaga and sz 10 in jordan 1.

Yeah I didn't mean to come off as telling people what to wear and what not, I still have 4 teddy's. I just think that it's an older style high end jacket that a lot of people purchased over the years. It's tough spending 1k on a jacket that you know is on it's way to being played out when you can buy another piece for a bit more that you'll never see anyone wearing. To me it's like the equivalent of buying Balenciaga Speed knits right now, still a cool and nice shoe, but tired..

It's not up for me to decide at the end of the day though, just sharing my opinion.

I know what you mean but luckily for me I live in a place where people have no idea what Saint Laurent is. If I got to NYC I see tons of people wearing either Dior or Balenciaga sneakers. I get how annoying that could be.

I know what you mean but luckily for me I live in a place where people have no idea what Saint Laurent is. If I got to NYC I see tons of people wearing either Dior or Balenciaga sneakers. I get how annoying that could be.

Yeah, but at the same time, who really cares?
I don’t mind seeing people in what I wear.
It’s not about the pieces, it’s how you put together if you’re looking for credit. Otherwise, it’s just clothes. Wear the **** for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom