HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Cue the amiri hate. Busted out these babies yesterday. If anyone knows of where I can scoop the grey pair in a 44 I would greatly appreciate it.

IMG_0426.JPG

Tons of banter on lil baby's fit...and all I can think about is the fact that Harden gifted him an RM and 100k cash at the strip club the night he wore that.

Nobody wanna talk about that?

I asked what was wrong with the fit and nobody could give me an answer other than the Dior print.

Tacky wasnt enough for you? Wearing all that and the matching bag? If you have to ask whats wrong with Baby’s fit and still cant figure it out idk what to tell you. :lol:

His LV fit must be hard too then.

Tacky wasnt enough for you? Wearing all that and the matching bag? If you have to ask whats wrong with Baby’s fit and still cant figure it out idk what to tell you. :lol:

His LV fit must be hard too then.

I asked because I don't see what's tacky about it. Because it's all Dior? The bag I'm sure he wasn't carrying all night. The jacket is nice and matches the check on 1's. The LV fit is trash. Don't like the pants or the shoes.

i think its a given a lot of these guys just throws on what they think is cool and i am curious, a few years ago most of these guys have stylists but it seems like now they feel like they can dress themselves and that's usually the result

im also curious how much most of these dudes clothes are free? i know some of th ebigger and known like travis scott gets a lot of them for free, heel he was the face of diordans collection but a lot of these other rappers probably just buying their sh*t themselves

I agree. A lot of these dudes simply can't dress. They just put on whatever hot designer and think they fly.

I manage an artist and my Guy buys all of his clothes. When we did use a stylist for pulls he ended up keeping the clothes and having to pay for them so it made no sense to have a stylist.

Who are some of these celebs who can actually dress.
Frank Ocean, Rocky, Tyler, John Mayer, Harry Styles, Pharell.

really depends on your taste but i like consistency

Pitt, Beckham, Kravitz, Glover, Goldblum, Mars, Gosling, Alex Turner, etc...

He did. Scroll a bit, there were pics of picasso swerve wearing them ocre pants paired with a beige jacket, if I recall.

Edit: I like your flow, you're mastering those toned down versions of rappers outfits, me be approving.

Re-edit: If you were referring to actual DIOR PURPLE OBLIQUE fit pics, idk. You're the only dude on the planet I've ever seen owning it.
It’s a lot of guys that has the jacket haha, it’s sold out

where do you guys usually browse for fits? just ig surfin?

i used to check out upscalehype but they havent really posted in closes to a year now

where do you guys usually browse for fits? just ig surfin?

i used to check out upscalehype but they havent really posted in closes to a year now
IG but tbh alot of the stuff that isnt coming from brands i follow are just pages who post archive/throwback type stuff. imagine NT's celebs wearing heat thread (no complaint) posting that Robin Williams viotech dunk pic

Damn. I want to like these Celine pieces but it’s just not clicking for me. The sneakers look weak there.

Back
Top Bottom