HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I'm not white and I think they're f*cking trash.

We already knew you wouldn’t like them, so no surprise there.

There is a large contingent of LV folks who pine for the “traditional” LV to return. That’s essentially code speak for not catering to a younger, urban (that means black) demographic. While I don’t love everything Virgil does, I’m super proud of the fact that he’s throwing BLACK CULTURE in the face of an industry that has traditionally overlooked us (except to steal style from us). That man made LV AF1s happen and had the GZA rapping in his show. Love it.

Virgil is a cornball but I give him props when they’re due. It’s bigger than just the fashion, IMO.

Yeah, I don't give a damn. If you don't like it, don't buy it. But I'm sure much of them will still try to purchase it to flip it. In addition the old LV stuff is still available for sale, so they can still buy it. They are acting like Virgil got rid of all the old dusty monogram bags. :lol:

205372429_947002219422755_4799298784363765652_n.jpeg

Yeah, I don't give a damn. If you don't like it, don't buy it. But I'm sure much of them will still try to purchase it to flip it. In addition the old LV stuff is still available for sale, so they can still buy it. They are acting like Virgil got rid of all the old dusty monogram bags. :lol:

Exactly. The traditional stuff has its place and always will. Hell, most of my LV bags and SLGs skew traditional. But options are good. And whatever Virgil is doing is clearly working for the brand.

We already knew you wouldn’t like them, so no surprise there.

There is a large contingent of LV folks who pine for the “traditional” LV to return. That’s essentially code speak for not catering to a younger, urban (that means black) demographic. While I don’t love everything Virgil does, I’m super proud of the fact that he’s throwing BLACK CULTURE in the face of an industry that has traditionally overlooked us (except to steal style from us). That man made LV AF1s happen and had the GZA rapping in his show. Love it.

Virgil is a cornball but I give him props when they’re due. It’s bigger than just the fashion, IMO.

And had Lupe

Ive gotten heat for wearing my CG around NYC plenty of times. Always just smart comments as theyre passing by. People really hate their processes. People must make smart comments tons of times a day cause I feel everyone got a Goose in NYC. Ngl, warmest jacket ive ever had.

Ohhh the egg shell white lows…

These are going to be so hard to get. Anybody with a LV plug - 44-45 sizing. Let me know :lol:

Ive gotten heat for wearing my CG around NYC plenty of times. Always just smart comments as theyre passing by. People really hate their processes. People must make smart comments tons of times a day cause I feel everyone got a Goose in NYC. Ngl, warmest jacket ive ever had.
Challenge them to the hands and you'll see how quick they duck off

Back
Top Bottom