HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Yeah same here - I think it’s based on items. Ordered two things - had to cancel (2 weeks). Ordered these shoes and they came in two days.

Yeah, their shipping has been slower than the normal. Placed a couple orders and they both took long. One order took so long I ended up canceling it and ordering the items elsewhere.
Maybe due to QC lockdowns? Usually, orders would take 2 days to receive them, 2 weeks without shipping is crazy.

theyre definitely having delays in canada

i ordered something from haven and already got the delayed notice a couple of minutes after i got the tracking

Maybe due to QC lockdowns? Usually, orders would take 2 days to receive them, 2 weeks without shipping is crazy.
I figured that was the case. I think ssense has a distribution stateside which is why some items are getting shipped quicker than others.

Yay or nay haha
45A9FBC1-6D95-4B9F-805E-F2D12041773A.jpeg

I know I’m late to the arena discussion but I’ve been stuck with these for the longest, I don’t even touch them they just collecting dust and rotting 😂….., I should’ve sold them when the wave was strong

Attachments

• E2878CC8-4AAE-4886-B28E-E9F31D81BEFF.jpeg
    E2878CC8-4AAE-4886-B28E-E9F31D81BEFF.jpeg
    385.7 KB · Views: 136
I know I’m late to the arena discussion but I’ve been stuck with these for the longest, I don’t even touch them they just collecting dust and rotting 😂….., I should’ve sold them when the wave was strong
it's difficult really. I am also in the dilemma whether to sell my collection or just let them rot away sitting there.

Back
Top Bottom