HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

BE2E28A1-92D0-4F01-AB97-5C1742319BBD.jpeg

Balenciaga Steroid Bomber

Last edited:
8EACD1CB-8659-4CD5-B97A-40B74B48CB60.jpeg

Joey Crack over here all the way up, everyone else
gotta lean back before he makes it rain on yall. Whats luv gotta do with it idk but Joe bout to go 100 clips cause he from new yawk. :pimp:

Fat Joe is def a hood legend. From D.I.T.C. to Terror Squad (putting Big Pun on) to the influence in the sneaker realm. And as mentioned, he's still here and relevant to the culture. Can't see how he isn't considered one, tbh.

I’ll chime in here. I bought a LV 9 and a 8.5. 9 is my usual trainer size and I’m a US 11. At first I thought the 9 was too big, but the 8.5 was just a tad too snug. Almost returned the 9 but figured I’d give em a shot, as sometimes the fit of a new model takes getting used to. Glad I kept em. Black pair is up next for me.

196EE121-DE9A-438B-A9E4-3D5013E8A68D.jpeg

Just picked these up today. I sized down 1.5 from 10.5 to 9, but I have wide/built feet, so I can see why people with normal/narrow width feet size down 2 as well. 2.5 would be too much for anyone though

Who cares what those two reptiles are wearing?

On a side note, Its funny to me though.

All these fools posts those meme's online, thinking they are proving a point that millionaires dont spend on clothing, but that grey shirt Zuck is always wearing are custom made Brunello Cucinelli shirts for $400 bucks. :rofl:

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 11.07.47 AM.png

People assume because it's plain & doesn't have logos it must be from Walmart. :lol:

PO

“The clothes makes the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.”

- Mark Twain

Back
Top Bottom