HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Latest pickup:
PXL_20220415_203759035.jpg

Could use that one and the forest green as well. Last time I went through my SA was trying to get me to cop the white teddy as I was carrying my toddler who had fruit pouch remnants all over his face. I laughed and he said “yea my bad” lol

Could use that one and the forest green as well. Last time I went through my SA was trying to get me to cop the white teddy as I was carrying my toddler who had fruit pouch remnants all over his face. I laughed and he said “yea my bad” lol

Forest green with the black stripes right?

anybody know any stores that might carry these churchs x o/w dress shoes? Complwtely unaware of the drop my schedule been crazy lately smh. seem like they sold out everywhere online
8E08043D-3122-43F3-B80E-82B7AEA305A0.jpeg

733626C0-4D19-4CC1-AE75-F4E3768E07D8.jpeg

Just copped these for everyday “sporty look” this summer.

Any suggestions on what pants look good with them? I was literally just gonna rock em with plain fitted t and lulu shorts and higher white socks.

I suggest returning em instead.

Jk. They aite, not my fav but theres some clean looks. Prolly can get some straight or slim straight type looks, like this cut.

984727D8-91A6-4909-81BF-476509623475.jpeg

Last edited:
Gucci x MLB

i dont follow baseball heavy but why would they choose the angels for the bext piece?

when i think of mlb its the yankees, dogers, red sox, white sox, braves, etc… there’s a reason the yankees sweater sold out already and the rest are sitting

just makes no sense whoever picked the teams for this collection

Back
Top Bottom