HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

1665357226392.png

1665357250851.png

1665357272881.png

1665357292150.png

1665357317473.png
this is ridiculous, theyre basically selling a dry rotted tee at 100% markup :lol:

Was my birthday i was having dinner in one of my fave restos in paris and in walks bernard arnualt with his kid.

Fam was seated next to me and french dining is so so tight and i could hear what he was talking about.

190 billion is a different world. Fam was complaining about Private jets out loud how average people can track his flight and dinners with the french first lady :lol: How he wants to buy this luxury brand and that . Girl he was talking to had the biggest ring i’ve seen too

Everyone in the resto eating but my party and the other tourist went up to him and said bye .

What resto? Heading back next week

What resto? Heading back next week
Le Duc, langoustine is amazing we ordered the same thing Bernard is apparently always there.

L’Avenue is good but racist Rafa Nadal is always there and i saw him last time i was there

Ita a nice cafe resto situated in montaigne accross ish the dior cafe and next to celine iirc.

its on a corner so its a nice spot to eat outside but they only really sit white people outside.

They sit us inside its black and asian people and the second floor its all arab. Outside its all white people to keep up its appearance i guess. Rafa was seated right next to the door.

1665495487212.jpeg

L'Avenue is a see or be seen spot, so if they sit you inside or upstairs it's because you're a nobody and not because they're racist.

Looks better than last years ski stuff.

Id def use it when boarding, havent boarded since I broke my foot on the slopes. Shook me ever since. Jones fracture, same thing that KD had in his foot. Took forever to heal properly. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom