HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Hey where do you all recommend I go to sell some LV bags I have but don't use much? I tend to go to Ebay to offload things but have a feeling Ebay may bring some tomfoolery so trying to see the most/least painful options

Post the bags here. Some may pick it up.

90_1000771-D9VAC_1B000_20_GrecaLabyrinthDerbyShoes-LaceUpsandMonkstraps-versace-online-store_5_3.jpg

90_1000771-D9VAC_1B000_28_GrecaLabyrinthDerbyShoes-LaceUpsandMonkstraps-versace-online-store_4_3.jpg

I really want these !!!!

rfx45 rfx45 what you think ?

I’m waiting on a sale hope to snag these .

Saw someone on ig with real pics and they look great .

I still have to see them in person to really decide .

1DA53E47-48D3-4AE2-B0D3-022C2C8522E4.jpeg

they're alright, just not my thing, the midsole is too much of a branding even for me

id rather monoliths, baroque or bounce derbies

definitely catch in at one the end of the season sale

+ youngbillrussel youngbillrussel

How fast do things move on RealReal? Not familiar with it. Will be traveling soon so may list when I return just to avoid worrying about the listings and I cant ship.
You can try rebag or Fashionphile. they will basically buy your bags so you don’t have to wait for the sale. Might be a bit less you don’t have to wait or deal with buyers

Grailed, Real Real and Ebay

Does Grailed have any type of seller protection? Feel like if I list some stuff there its just gonna be a ****show with chargebacks and all that.

Also, anyone at NYC ever sell at a 2nd Street? They have good stuff sometimes but I feel their prices for buying is gonna suck.

they're alright, just not my thing, the midsole is too much of a branding even for me

id rather monoliths, baroque or bounce derbies

definitely catch in at one the end of the season sale
I think I’ll go in the store and see them .

They are very much obnoxious lol maybe that’s why I like them .

Also saw someone do them justice so I’ll see .

The older I get the more I like weird things in terms of fashion lol.

Love these Versace boots I got last season on a crazy sale . They are ugly but I love them and get compliments Everytime I’ve worn them .

Attachments

• AA78743F-474D-43D6-953D-D0B76563F2DD.jpeg
    AA78743F-474D-43D6-953D-D0B76563F2DD.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 24ADC73C-D8BD-442C-B43D-B0BD20780D01.png
    24ADC73C-D8BD-442C-B43D-B0BD20780D01.png
    1 MB · Views: 184
+ youngbillrussel youngbillrussel

How fast do things move on RealReal? Not familiar with it. Will be traveling soon so may list when I return just to avoid worrying about the listings and I cant ship.

It can take about a month for them to even list it on the site but it’s like for 1 item or 50 items that you send in.

Pricing is somewhat fair for LV bags you should get around 85% last I checked. If it doesn’t sell right away or within a week or so they will want to discount it by 20% just depends.

Does Grailed have any type of seller protection? Feel like if I list some stuff there its just gonna be a ****show with chargebacks and all that.

Also, anyone at NYC ever sell at a 2nd Street? They have good stuff sometimes but I feel their prices for buying is gonna suck.
Yeah, to a degree. Right now I’m having a dispute with a buyer who purchased something, but doesn’t want to pay his countries tarrifs. I think I should win cause that ain’t on me.

Balenciaga gotta be a social experiment. Nobody can convince me otherwise lol.

Dudes in here clown the Balenciaga Arena era and call that scammer attire yet support the nonsense Balenciaga has put out over the past 4-5 years. Aside from a handful of items (the track shoes are OK I guess, just reminds me too much of the Asics I used to wear for cross country back in the day), definitely one of the worst and tackiest brands on the planet IMO. looking crazy on social media just to stand out is what matters most these days though, so they’ll continue to sell with no problem.

I know other brands have made tacky clothes recently too, but if you go to Dior, Gucci, LV, etc websites, they’ve balanced it out with :pimp: new outerwear, silk shirts, unique suiting, etc and have continued to make classic items as well. I just browsed through Balenciaga’s RTW selection just now and there’s literally 2-3 items max that don’t look like they were found in a dumpster or flea market.

Last edited:
Hey guys can I get a legit check on these ?

I can’t find Ramone’s high blacks anywhere. I found a seller with a high rating 99.9 ( only one mark because of damage box )and over 1k sold .

Unless someone has a link to another store ?
I’m a size 8/41

35E93280-3C9D-4381-82B7-8E53EE6AF37F.png

A77F381C-2DFF-4956-A87F-B0878594F91B.png

F53E423C-47F3-400F-896A-31AD8D63CB66.png

6F481087-563E-4DA5-92A6-B9CB7335AAFD.png
D7CD82DD-4966-48D3-9D4F-B69B97B4BCF2.png

Dudes in here clown the Balenciaga Arena era and call that scammer attire yet support the nonsense Balenciaga has put out over the past 4-5 years. Aside from a handful of items (the track shoes are OK I guess, just reminds me too much of the Asics I used to wear for cross country back in the day), definitely one of the worst and tackiest brands on the planet IMO. looking crazy on social media just to stand out is what matters most these days though, so they’ll continue to sell with no problem.

I know other brands have made tacky clothes recently too, but if you go to Dior, Gucci, LV, etc websites, they’ve balanced it out with :pimp: new outerwear, silk shirts, unique suiting, etc and have continued to make classic items as well. I just browsed through Balenciaga’s RTW selection just now and there’s literally 2-3 items max that don’t look like they were found in a dumpster or flea market.

Demna's all social commentary. It's the same blueprint every year leading with a meme piece to get the masses riled up. At this point, it's just an art gallery. Sit back and enjoy the absurdity.

Balenciaga has their flyer non-dumpster fire pieces in their couture.

Back
Top Bottom