HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

The paper bag? Like the dust bags?

He probably means the shopping bags they give you when you buy something. People collect or sell them all the time. I used to keep my Acne Studios shopping bags to use to carry **** back when they were the matte pink bags. I also got this GIGANTIC Gucci shopping bag (was like a 60inch TV) I still have when I got a poncho, they said they ran out of bags and they only had these giant ones, I was walking around Soho with this bigass bag feeling like the man when I just had a small-ish poncho inside. :lol:

Weekend pickups. Still tryna figure out how I feel about the all whites…

39CA35FC-E396-4FFA-AFCE-7A5C53BD03AA.jpeg

He probably means the shopping bags they give you when you buy something. People collect or sell them all the time. I used to keep my Acne Studios shopping bags to use to carry **** back when they were the matte pink bags. I also got this GIGANTIC Gucci shopping bag (was like a 60inch TV) I still have when I got a poncho, they said they ran out of bags and they only had these giant ones, I was walking around Soho with this bigass bag feeling like the man when I just had a small-ish poncho inside. :lol:
Lol. Yeah idk why I couldn’t think of the right word for it. And man I woulda been power walking back home with a bag like that lol. Gotta be careful.

anyone know how the MMM x Reebok collabs fit? especifically the questions…

is the sizing more US or EU?

in Reeboks im usually a US10 but in MMMs EU42

but US10 = EU43 while EU42 = US9… so im not sure which way to go

any suggestions on black cropped puffer? something simple?

I think Rhude has one, it looked cropped but idk if it actually is. Honestly that might be hard to find, though I do have an off white colored cropped puffer from Asos that I really like, they might have it in black also and its a nice cropped length too. Obviously not high end but hey.

Managed to grab this really nice MONCLER jacket off end at 30% but it fits a little slimmer than I’d like. Want to exchange but it’s sold out. Looks like the exact same jacket in next season line is available.

Big price difference obviously at $750 shipped, since sale is gone now. Not sure what to do. Absolutely been wanting this for a while.

This is what is available

Attachments

• 8D077214-3B2C-4CEC-90D0-74C246FB9CA7.jpeg
    8D077214-3B2C-4CEC-90D0-74C246FB9CA7.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
I don’t pay too much attention to “fashion” standards or whatever, I just buy what I like and wear it lol. But I’m tryna step up my knowledge. Gucci horsebits - worth buying fashion wise, or is it some old 80s type of shoe? Just feels kind of weird with the shoe being so long. Am more of a fan of drivers but these are well known and look cool IMO. So seeing if these are “fashionable” or bad. Weird question but I don’t really know/ have cared before but am curious

horsebit loafers are as classic as it gets, its probably the one gucci design thats timeless

50 years from now, people would still be wearing them

even snobs who wears suits and sartorially inclined that think designer stuff are garbage loves guccis horsebit loafers

I wonder if this is the beginning of smaller la era falling to the tightening economic conditions. A good designer IMHO.

I wonder if this is the beginning of smaller la era falling to the tightening economic conditions. A good designer IMHO.
Time to grab the sweater

Is SSENSE gonna do further discounts?

Cause these current percentages are not hitting.

Plus, they just brought back stuff from the summer sale, but they cost more.

Back
Top Bottom