HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Newest pickup for the toe. Probably one of the better trainers in recent memory, IMO. The touch of grey does a lot for these…

IMG_0959.jpeg

the grey is nice addition, i tried to get the wht/nvy pair but didnt have my size last week

1682978755918.jpeg

1682978807896.png

he's wearing loafers, cant find an image without the gettyimage tag

and this cameraman would rather take a pic of the coackroach than stepping on it :lol:

the grey is nice addition, i tried to get the wht/nvy pair but didnt have my size last week

1682978755918.jpeg

1682978807896.png

It was a weird release. Every sneaker that dropped from that collection had broken size runs online. Not a single pair was available in my size 9, so I had to use my CA who luckily had my size in-store.

Rumor has it that Pharrell wants to limit trainer releases. Maybe this is the beginning of that?

sorry, only saw the top part with the ankle exposed but after seeing them, those are actually opera flats
/pumps (which is a type of loafer iirc) which are traditionally worn by men

It was a weird release. Every sneaker that dropped from that collection had broken size runs online. Not a single pair was available in my size 9, so I had to use my CA who luckily had my size in-store.

Rumor has it that Pharrell wants to limit trainer releases. Maybe this is the beginning of that?

speaking of pharrell, im actually curious if he'd end the trainers line and bring in his own

wasnt really a big fan of his human made and nmd's but then again those are adidas collabs so we'll see which route he takes

Copy pasting from another forum .

"Here's a fun fashion retail tidbit. SSENSE alone sells $100mm of Fear of God ESSENTIALS a year.

Apparently it's also why they had those insane months-long shipping delays this winter - it wasn't normal sale season nonsense but just trying to keep up with all of those FoG orders."

Insane but its really everywhere

I’ve been wanting a rimowa carry on for years. For some reason that’s something I’ve always cheaped out on. Then everytime I have to pack for a trip I regret not having bought it already.

What do you guys recommend? The hybrid one? Or full blown aluminum? Sometimes on international flights they weigh my carry on. But domestic which I usually do 90% of the time, I have never had anyone care. The aluminum is quite heavy and unsure if that’s the right decision. Although it is my preference looks wise.

I’ve been wanting a rimowa carry on for years. For some reason that’s something I’ve always cheaped out on. Then everytime I have to pack for a trip I regret not having bought it already.

What do you guys recommend? The hybrid one? Or full blown aluminum? Sometimes on international flights they weigh my carry on. But domestic which I usually do 90% of the time, I have never had anyone care. The aluminum is quite heavy and unsure if that’s the right decision. Although it is my preference looks wise.
i wouldnt get aluminum cause its heavy. Especially for a carry on .I think youll be with it most of the time and TSA isnt gonna toss it around so it should be safe

What do you guys recommend?

Polycarbonate is lighter, shows 0 wear (I've used mine on 50+ flights and it looks brand new, my aluminum has been on 6 flights and looks like it fought in Iraq during Desert Storm).

the only case for aluminum is if you want that wear and tear history like a patina

it is most likely much tougher but its not going to look like it

but a lot of people dont care for the “story” sogbs on their luggage

if you travel with a laptop get the one with the sleeve.

For the ones with the big boys . Do you guys rock the cabin or the trunk?

Made the switch to the trunk and its much easier putting it down in the hotel

I got the aluminum cabin. 100% recommend it. I haven't ran into an issue yet where the intl airlines weigh people's carry on, but heard of some budget airlines do that. seems to rarely happen tho

As far as international travel goes, I had my carry on luggage weighed by Lufthansa and Korean Air last year, but not by United. For that reason alone I go with lightweight luggage that I can guarantee won’t be checked in, because I’m not comfortable with checking in luggage with designer wear at all. Too many experiences with broken luggage and missing items.

Polycarbonate is lighter, shows 0 wear (I've used mine on 50+ flights and it looks brand new, my aluminum has been on 6 flights and looks like it fought in Iraq during Desert Storm).

That's helpful, thanks. Do you have matte or gloss?

I went with the aluminum classic cabin simply for the lack of zippers. Sounds ridiculous, but I HATE fumbling with zippers in an airport or on a plane should I want to get my iPad out of my carryon.

Large hybrid for my checked bag, since it’s lighter = packing more **** than I need to. And of course it’s less prone to dings/scratches.

Never buying from Bottega veneta again, bought a belt from them after 2 months belt was coming apart took it back to there the store belt under warranty takes 2 months for them to send it to their repair center in Hong Kong, called me today to say it costs $350 to repair not covered by warranty. I'm done with them.

Never buying from Bottega veneta again, bought a belt from them after 2 months belt was coming apart took it back to there the store belt under warranty takes 2 months for them to send it to their repair center in Hong Kong, called me today to say it costs $350 to repair not covered by warranty. I'm done with them.
Yeah, the webbing on my black Tyre boots has a slight tear on them and I barely wear them. Quite disappointing considering the cost.

Which belt? I literally decided on buying a triangle buckle BV belt yesterday. Now I'm second guessing the idea.

Back
Top Bottom