HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

I use the Rimowa classic (current version) in the carry on and check in with black leather handles.
Will be upgrading to the Hermes RMS luggage this year though.

And if you worried about the weight, then just pay the overweight charge.

My wife and I both have keepalls but we haven’t used them for a flight in several years. Only for road trips now.

Hopefully the Next purchase is the original cabin in titanium or black. We hate checking bags lol, carry on>>

I use the Rimowa classic (current version) in the carry on and check in with black leather handles.
Will be upgrading to the Hermes RMS luggage this year though.

And if you worried about the weight, then just pay the overweight charge.

I think if the Carry on bag is overweight they make you check it in. Not sure I’ve heard of any fee for overweight carry on.

What is your reasoning for switching to Hermes? Is it just a brand image thing?

I’m overall happy with my Bottega Veneta items, but ordering directly from them is such a pain. Half the time their cheap website barely works, and their styling pictures are the worst. Hate trying to see a pair of boots only for the model to wear some giant ugly pants that cover up 90% of the boot.

Last edited:
I think if the Carry on bag is overweight they make you check it in. Not sure I’ve heard of any fee for overweight carry on.

Definitely the case. We had to resort our carry-ons at the airport because they were requiring us to check them in.

Again, it varies by airline, but I just buy a lightweight simple carry on just in case. I’ve had enough experience with busted and lost checked in luggage while traveling in the US, Europe, and Southeast Asia. These regions hire people that really don’t give a damn about your luggage

My girlfriend’s checked in luggage had $300 worth of items missing after flying from Rome last year with the zipper ripped open. Lufthansa gave her a $75 voucher to cover the cost of repairs, and that was it

That’s why we only keep more easily replaceable items in the checked in luggage.

Oh i was talking about Checkin overage. I never needed to worry about my carry on being overweight. Sorry about the confusion.

As for Hermes luggage, it would be nice just to have a Hermes leather wrapped luggage when I travel. Nothing more than that.

Got an email from Rick this morning:

Dear,

I hope this email finds you well.
We are contacting you since you subscribed to our waiting list for our VINTAGE SNEAKS.

Herewith we are happy to let you know that a restock will be available on our website tomorrow the 5th of May from 10:05 C.E.T.

We keep our finger crossed and rest at your disposal for any further information

Best,
Alessia

Small gift for the wifey.

4512724D-616E-421F-BF88-5DB6804A19CE.jpeg

Have anyone attended the Paris Summer sale? This year is from June 28th to July 25th.

I’ve been told that a lot of fashion houses including Dior, Celine, LV participate in this…

Lv never goes on sale though

I thought the same. And possibly so. There’s another article stating they participate - I don’t know how true it is.

Only reason this was brought to my attention, my French homey asked if I was coming for the sale.

Last edited:
LV has an employee sale where they can bring an outsider +1. Outside of that I don’t think they do sales for non-employees.

I thought the same. And possibly so. There’s another article stating they participate - I don’t know how true it is. Perhaps it’s a private sale.

Only reason this was brought to my attention, my French homey asked if I was coming for the sale.
I was there right before the one last year .

It was the smaller stories like Lemaire , Acne, hyping it up and department stores sanmartiane (sp?) Le bon and Printemps

E2F509C2-85C1-4E63-9BBD-AE4FDA986297.jpeg

Got this in Miami didn’t realize there were three sizes .

Might take it back for the biggest size .

Really love it wanted the Prada nylon but honestly this is really nice I love and $600 cheaper .

ED0F466D-82B8-4FF7-BD0F-C73753571AF5.png

https://www.ysl.com/en-us/city-saint-laurent-crossbody-bag-in-econyl®--smooth-leather-and-nylon-649768FAAB81000.html

These are the two sizes thought there was a smaller one but it’s just the two .

Last edited:
Never buying from Bottega veneta again, bought a belt from them after 2 months belt was coming apart took it back to there the store belt under warranty takes 2 months for them to send it to their repair center in Hong Kong, called me today to say it costs $350 to repair not covered by warranty. I'm done with them.

Not surprised.

Back
Top Bottom