HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Bally was never gonna be it though. No one cared about Bally before, Rhuigi brought a little life to it maybe just cause another young designer was given the keys, but ultimately no matter what he did I dont think anyone would "care" about Bally or pay Bally prices.

Plenty of luxury brands have been "dead" at one point and since been revived.

YSL.

Celine.

The list goes on.

No reason why Bally can't have a resurgence.

I remember Bally’s back in the late 80’s - 90’s - in NOLA, dope boys were seen in them - we called them “animals”. It was our status symbol to own a pair - with a polo fit, slugs in the mouth and a gold name plate chain.

Last edited:
I'd see it from time to time. Then I heard Ross and others rap about it. I just looked at it as another designer brand that would do its rounds like the others.

your best bet is really go to one of the websites that has detailed measurements like mrporter, ssense or end and go from there

SLP has different cuts too so one persons experience could vary from another

or honestly, just order 3-4 different sizes and try them on then return the ones that doesnt fit

Clothes not terrible lol some of there stuff is cool.. but I love basic designs like that 🤷🏾‍♂️

He dont mean the plain ****, he means the SEX SEX SEX and all that other Ed Hardy type crap they put out. :lol: Tf would a grown *** man want something that say sex all over it (the OBJ pic).

Back
Top Bottom