HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

might consider the belt, i kind of like the lv logo being pixelated style plus its reversable and ive been on some earth tone kick lately so id rock it with the green side out out

1704403299033.png

1704403410296.png

Picked up the split beanie and it's amazing in hand. Colors pop like crazy and it's insanely thick. Also got the Yellow speedy 40 that's coming tomorrow.
PSX_20240104_120716.jpg
I want a beanie too but waiting to see them in person. hows the fit?

I got the damoflage beanie in today and lawd this thing is THICC. Living in the south, I have approximately zero need for a hat this damn warm. :lol:

Denim came in too and it’s a bit too baggy for me, personally. Denim dragging on the ground ain’t it. The design is awesome though.

I got the damoflage beanie in today and lawd this thing is THICC. Living in the south, I have approximately zero need for a hat this damn warm. :lol:

Denim came in too and it’s a bit too baggy for me, personally. Denim dragging on the ground ain’t it. The design is awesome though.
You need bulkier shoes for them definitely. About the same cut as my Loewe anagram denim. Is the beanie itchy?
yall orders came quick or did yall preorder way before?
I preordered but just about all of it is easily available. Wasn’t really necessary

That’s what I was afraid of. I have a smaller head too so will look even more exaggerated.

Yeah, it’s wildly big. I rock a baldie and it legit looks like I have locs tucked up under it. :lol:

Really want I love it but for that $$ it’s going back. I got the LV Ski beanie as a gift for Christmas and it fits perfect, so I’ll rock with that this year.

Yeah, it’s wildly big. I rock a baldie and it legit looks like I have locs tucked up under it. :lol:

Really want I love it but for that $$ it’s going back. I got the LV Ski beanie as a gift for Christmas and it fits perfect, so I’ll rock with that this year.
It’s the height. Looks too tall and structured.

Naw Acne beanies are like that, its a good look unless you have a slimmer type of style. Id like that LV beanie if it was just the red checkered side.
I given up on fitted looks unless it’s formal or a particular going out at night look. I don’t like beanies that make you look like an egg head either. Generally want it to fit chunky but not too tall.

Maybe it’s a difference in head shape or how it’s worn but the black and green camo look good to me. I don’t like the blue fit.

Attachments

• IMG_1029.jpeg
    IMG_1029.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1028.jpeg
    IMG_1028.jpeg
    1,019.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1027.jpeg
    IMG_1027.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
wish the black one didnt have the damouflage or that the print was smaller so it looks more pixelated

1704562558939.png

Back
Top Bottom