HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

8B3C0141-BC55-45E1-9E8A-357FDFBCEBE2.jpeg

2F088B35-BD26-45C4-99F0-DB3932C551D6.jpeg

Ssense sale wanted another black nylon bag this was on my list .

I’ll be using this during the summer .

Still need a tan/ Caramel color bag .

I know Jacquemus has one but I don’t like the light strap .

Last edited:
New convertible Bottega duffle to replace my Goyard tote as my "personal" piece of luggage when I travel (I almost exclusively travel with my Rimowa carry-on because I hate checking luggage).

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 12.54.14 PM.png

what size rimowa do you use for carry-ons? been considering one but they got so many sizes and its one of those things where i dont want to have to deal with it once im at the airport

also want the black pilot but it might be more of a style over function type of luggage but it looks about the right size for a carry on

I have an aluminum Rimowa which has been checked on 3 international flights total and it looks like it was run over by a dump-truck. Obviously a cabin-sized carry-on wouldn't be subject to the same damage, but that was enough for me to opt for polycarbonate the second time around.

And after what I estimate has been well over 100 flights, my polycarbonate Rimowa looks almost brand new.

I have an aluminum Rimowa which has been checked on 3 international flights total and it looks like it was run over by a dump-truck. Obviously a cabin-sized carry-on wouldn't be subject to the same damage, but that was enough for me to opt for polycarbonate the second time around.

And after what I estimate has been well over 100 flights, my polycarbonate Rimowa looks almost brand new.

makes sense

i might go for the black hybrid cabin, i like the two-tone

1716499061467.png

Anyone got thoughts on Marni sizing ? I see a few things on sale but have zero clue on sizing .

I see a button up I want and that denim shirt .

Don’t know if true to size or size up .

i always go to ssense and mrporter and endclothing and see if they have the same item, those websites usually have a detailed measurement of the items for each size they carry

wasnt feeling on in the get go but im coming around to them

the comfort of their shoes being much better these days helps too

its why i cop some y3 adidas runners once in a while

light and comfy and you can just squish em in your luggage and if i feel like going for a run on vacation, it works double duty

Yeah, I grabbed the aluminum cabin joint in black thinking it’d be cool to use for carry-on. The first damn flight I used it for they made everyone gate check bags. I had to watch in horror as they crammed it on a rack with all the other luggage. Could literally hear the metal scraping against the metal rack. So pissed. :lol:

Personally I dig the hybrid since you get the poly material and the classic style locks. But you can’t go wrong with any of them, tbh. Well worth the ridiculous prices, imo.

yah there are countless clips out there of how airports handle luggages, i cant find it but the last one i saw had like a giant piston kicking luggages off a conveyor belt

as for rimowa, i like the lifetime warranty and that once registered, you can bring it to any store in the world and they'll fix it on the stop and if it cant be fixed then they'll replace it, great if you travel that has a rimowa store in the country or in the airport

Back
Top Bottom