High School Footbal Question: Visors

So i have everyone telling me that i cant wear a tinted visor. but im also am hearing that you can wear a tinted visor if my optomitrist aproves it. Any conformation on this?

just ask your coaching staff....lol
You're only a leader if you can get a leader to follow you

EZ$

my program doesnt allow any visors at all
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

Quote:
they would tell me no. because he doesnt want our team to be full of individuals
Houston Rockets​
Keebler Elve's can't even stop us from taking the Chip​

it doesnt matter if your optometrist approves it... if your coaches wont let you then its a no go
TEAM NTWikia

If you do wear one your coming outta pocket for it. High school teams get standard issue equip. any features are gonna cost you.

Quote:
but if i said i needed it it would be fine. i just wanted to know if it would get past the refs
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

You can wear a clear visor....But no tints...
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Something about seizors or something, however each state has its own governing body so its different from state to state so I would check with that. Also, some refs may not enforce it so you may be able to get away with it even if it is a rule in your state.
over 2,000 posts at NT and nobody knows who I am
Reppin' the Bean
RED SOX CELTICS PATRIOTS
City of Champions​

I know when I was in HS they said no one could wear tinted visors but clear ones were okay.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

how do you plan on getting this from your optometrist? They dont just hand these out, their career is on the line if it is false
DETROIT LIONS
We can only go up from here​

Fanatic, he wants to look "cool"

first off, as Ive said before colored visors are not allowed. the officials will give u a 15 yard penalty everytime u step on the field wearing one, its the same as not wearing a mouthpiece in HS. Its a penalty.

Now if you're determined to wear one by all means go buy one and wear it. but u wont get far. it seems like u started this thread with a question even tho u only had one answer in mind that you wanted to hear.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Quote:
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Bust your @#%$ in HS so that you can go to college and wear a tinted visor.....

What type of facemask do you have????
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Longhorns

Quote:
Bust your in HS so that you can go to college and wear a tinted visor.....

Nope, Not allowed by the NCAA as well, no matter what.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

^ This has to be a recent change....You talking about dark tint, or tint in general??? All you can wear now is clear visors???

_41184014_lendale_416.jpg
Quote:
yup... ZERO tolerance in the NCAA now, think it happened before last season

an in the NFL, LT had to make up some BS about having migraines before they would let him wear one, and he's LT

the sick visors of the late 1990s- early 2000s are gradually getting phased out of football |I
tired.gif

Good look man. Thanks for the Info.....I guess thats why they don't have dark visors on NCAA 2008....

I remember when Sean Taylor had the rainbow joint when he was at "Da U' :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

the rule was changed at the beginning of last football season in the NCAA. As last year, no tinted visors are allowed at all.

Back
Top Bottom