High school lunch unappreciation post Vol. I hate F_ mystery meat

Man I know everybody remeber them bad high school lunches, when I went to high school in Atlanta lunch was the S_ but as soon as I moved to Alabama man it wasnothing but jail food the damn pizza looked liked plastic, man it was horrible I remeber kids get excited over that mess man smdh

When i went to school in md
sick.gif
move to sc the end of my junioryear..
eek.gif
Lunches there were on another level
pimp.gif

Richland district 2 lunch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Haha I remember sometimes skipping lunch and just walking around the hallways.

How do you actually skipped lunch? If you actually can't skip it or get recorded for going.

man there was this one school in my district and these cats got all their food from fast food places. mcdonalds for burgers, pizza hut for pizza, and taco bellfor tacos and burritos i use to hate them for that. but once i got a whip i never ate lunch at school again.

going to Adalbertos and bringing back the rolled tacos with extra sour cream so the fat *#+$% in the golf cart patrolling the parking lot wouldn't right meup *@*%%

Being able to leave campus and having an hour lunch ftw. The possibility were limitless. Hell we went to restaurants.

man this one time in way back in elementary ( yeah it's crazy I can remeber all of this) we had green hot dogs I swear that was the worst S_ I ever seen

Originally Posted by MBen32

When i went to school in md
sick.gif
move to sc the end of my junior year..
eek.gif
Lunches there were on another level
pimp.gif

Richland district 2 lunch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I went to Spring Valley. What about you?

ya'll take school lunch for granted. Food was okay, least it was free most of the time. For me it was $1, every single day, but thinkin back, that $1 wenta long way. milk, hamburger, fruits, cookies and on special occasions, ice cream

I didn't like the lunch their much either, but atleast I got it free when mostly everyone paid. Off campus lunch was pointless for the fact that by thetime you got back with your food Lunch was over.

9th grade year I went to a private school and the lunch was
pimp.gif
, then i transferred to s crap hole of a public school and everything was
sick.gif
until we got offcampus lunch
pimp.gif

TACO POCKET FTW!

but that was in elementary/middle school but *#@% was piffffffff

still
pimp.gif
though

but in high school i remember there was a workplace/factory or whatever that had a taco truck come out during lunch for them by our school a couple streetsdown we'd sneak out during lunch and go there and get food. i dunno what was worst back then....school lunch or taco truck
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom