Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

$10 dollars so your SN stands out some on her screen......

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I can't go to sleep knowing there's a problem anyways. I'll stay up all night to talk about it if it's so serious we can't even be unconscious in the same room.

I don't know why this is happening, or what is causing this. Must be a glitch in the matrix, but the last 2 - 3 months I've gotten a lot of likes by BWs (mostly black and white) but we talking about almost never to avg 7 - 10 a week. Yo! What's really going on here? I haven't changed my profile in almost 6 months. I updated one pic, and that was a hot minute ago, but they liking me. The baddies output has fallen a bit, which is fine, but the BWs have skyrocketed.

I was talking to my boy about it, and he's like you know ****** out here smoking them cheeks and giving them all the confidence in the world. I'm like really? I guess different strokes for different folks? Any of y'all clapping them BW's like that? Y'all killing me. I put my Bumble on snooze, lol. As I'm typing this, one popped up on Hinge and said, "ill go to iKEA with you" and I'm like, nope no you not!

I put my Bumble on snooze, lol. As I'm typing this, one popped up on Hinge and said, "ill go to iKEA with you" and I'm like, nope no you not!
Actually did an ikea "date" before but I had already smashed. I was sitting on one of the sofas, shorty just hopped on me and we started making out in the store heavy. Afterwards had their food for the first time. It was decent. Miss that bish

Hate hinge lock the options to not see people with kids on your search, by making you have to pay for a membership. So tired of matching with these mothers
Funny you mention this because I was gonna ask how everybody felt about this.

619E24D8-FF10-4895-91A9-A43B1CFD7F96.jpeg

Me personally, I don’t want to see your kids cause most of the time I don’t even wanna date a mother right now.

Back
Top Bottom