Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Whenever I see “something casual”
1671912473738.gif

I have definitely pulled down some drawls before, saw the grass was looking like the lawn of a recently foreclosed home and was like
1671949945886.gif

I lowkey felt disrespected like damn…were you not expecting anything to pop off or is this just where we’re at now :lol: But by the time you’ve even internalized the situation you’ve reached the point of no return for all parties involved |l

Im not opposed to a salmon french onion soup meal. I just have to be expecting it. You gotta reveal that in the snapchat before hand. I cant show up expecting smoothness, a hint of ocean water and a strong blast of Love Spell, and you present that dish.
Breh…. :rofl: :rofl:

Happy Holidays you filthy animals!

^yeah that's a nice take on the topic, BasedJesus

If she's really hot, I'm not trippin about some hair

If she's not, or wack in bed, then it can start to get gross

I have definitely pulled down some drawls before, saw the grass was looking like the lawn of a recently foreclosed home and was like
1671949945886.gif

I lowkey felt disrespected like damn…were you not expecting anything to pop off or is this just where we’re at now :lol: But by the time you’ve even internalized the situation you’ve reached the point of no return for all parties involved |l

One time this chick pulled up on me with a half shaven 🐱 and dirty socks....EYE was not happy.

Not sure if you fat fingered that when you typed that on your phone/keyboard but did you mean 3’9” as in 3 feet and 9 inches? Like 45 inches total? Just want to clarify that I was reading that post correctly

Back
Top Bottom