Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

You really didn't have to put shawty on blast like that. Could've just swiped and kept it moving.

Ya that's wack. She didn't say or do anything wild. I'm sure some of the women he's swiping right/liking think the same way about him

chappelle.gif

Bro I said this exact statement over 5 years ago 😂😂

Ya boy was WILD in the streets - that’s why they got my name in the rafters

Ya that's wack. She didn't say or do anything wild. I'm sure some of the women he's swiping right/liking think the same way about him

Fambily. Women out here are doing the same thing as ole boy. I was seeing this woman for a couple months in 2022. She was solid AF but I just couldn’t commit so we kind of deaded things. Fast forward to the beginning of 2023, she reaches out and we start talking then she asks me to send her an email to explain myself about how and why things ended.

I sat on the request but last week she texted me to ask where her email was. When I told her I was working on it she followed up with a text saying “you can message girls on Bumble but you can’t send me an email?” :wow: I was shook as hell because there was only a few joints I recently messaged on Bumble so I couldn’t figure out who it could have been. Turns out she said she joined a Facebook group where yambs post dudes’ dating app profiles they come across (presumably in DC, Maryland and Virginia) and allegedly EYE was on there

1677486284486.gif

At that point I just diverted, composed an email and never eem asked about this FB group or the commentary about me. The crazy part is that I am mild mannered as hell on dating apps, perhaps to my detriment, because I have a public image to protect but THEY are trying to assassinate me :smh: |l

She's like the NBA and stalking you #OnHere fam, stay woke

Dog, it wouldn’t be the first time. I don’t think I posted it in here but it happened with one of my exes. I forget exactly which year it was but I was at her crib for a long weekend where I had off Monday but she didn’t. So while she was at work I used her laptop because I didn’t have mine. While on there, I hopped on NT and I guess I must not have logged out nor did I close the browser. A couple weeks later we got into an argument and she repeated a post I made on here and said “Isn’t that so, Storm” :wow: :wow:

I loved her but ole girl was devious as hell. We were still smashing for awhile after we broke up although getting back together was still on the table (which is what she wanted). I was single so there technically was no exclusivity and after a few months I started seeing another girl. It reached a point where I had to pick one but obviously neither of them knew about each other.

My ex was in town so she came by the crib on a Sunday. We got brunch, drinks then were drinking more at the crib and smashed. Afterwards, I ordered the Entourage movie but I was lit so I ended up passing out. Next thing you know, I wake up and she’s screaming at me about how she couldn’t believe we had sex and I was smashing other women. Turns out when I was passed out she took my thumb and used it unlock my iPhone :wow: From there she read my text messages but **** was a bold *** move IMO.

Fambily. Women out here are doing the same thing as ole boy. I was seeing this woman for a couple months in 2022. She was solid AF but I just couldn’t commit so we kind of deaded things. Fast forward to the beginning of 2023, she reaches out and we start talking then she asks me to send her an email to explain myself about how and why things ended.

I sat on the request but last week she texted me to ask where her email was. When I told her I was working on it she followed up with a text saying “you can message girls on Bumble but you can’t send me an email?” :wow: I was shook as hell because there was only a few joints I recently messaged on Bumble so I couldn’t figure out who it could have been. Turns out she said she joined a Facebook group where yambs post dudes’ dating app profiles they come across (presumably in DC, Maryland and Virginia) and allegedly EYE was on there

1677486284486.gif

At that point I just diverted, composed an email and never eem asked about this FB group or the commentary about me. The crazy part is that I am mild mannered as hell on dating apps, perhaps to my detriment, because I have a public image to protect but THEY are trying to assassinate me :smh: |l
Both are wack...

Gotta let that hurt go.

Denying it then taking one last shot :lol:

1677486284486.gif

How do two whole ahh states have the dating pool of a small college town

Someone uses your finger to unlock your phone and you don't notice. Email instead of calling or meeting up sounds like FB group material:lol: :smh:

Everything you do online is being watched the same way ole scammer boy got aired out yesterday with new and 13 year old dirt. The same way app profiles used to get posted in here and still do to a much lesser extent. He's not the first in here to get put in a FB group.

Mr. Mild Mannered thinks because he's being "polite/nice" in his mind that he's immune to reality. Not keeping it 1000% about how you're moving or what it is and dealing with a certain number of women regardless of the time frame only increases the chance of your summer jam screen moment.

Having a public imagine to maintain while dating "casually" like every other dude on a dating app doesn't add up. You can do all the mental gymnastics you want but it is what it is.

1677486284486.gif

I didn't read the entirety of this, but please don't tell me you composed no damn email.

1677486284486.gif

Why would you send an email to a woman you were dating a couple months to explain why things ended because she asked you to like it was a homework assignment ? Like why would you do that?

Back
Top Bottom