Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I've been inexplicitly ghosted and unmatched with but not once thought to myself "You know what? I'm mad about this and she needs to be exposed to the world!" That's just bizarre thinking to me.
Cause reasonably attractive women are not accustomed to getting dubbed. That's why when you curve up some certain chicks( the attractive ones at least) they lose their ****.

From my experience it was the mid ones that got the most angry, they’re the ones that over fantasize a Disney relationship in their head

The really hot ones know they can turn around and have a new man no problem, and usually Know when things are casual

And don’t have to make a post because they know it makes them look like a ******* loser lol

chick texts me yesterday at 10 pm saying meet me for wings and beer

former fling from months ago

im like no i gotta be up at 7

she flips and starts saying **** like ¨i could come after you but i am a nice person¨

HUH? lol she clearly saw the group and thought she could just talk that ****

blocked her immediately

Asking at 10PM to meet up for beers and wings on a Wednesday is grimey as hell. Y'all was gonna have to sit through Pelicans-Blazers w/o Zion too :sick: :lol: Dame and BI did go off doe but the point still stands. By "saw the group" do you mean your city's local "Look out for him" FB group?

she seems well spoken

and is probably pretty

can only imagine how many guys tripped and fell for her

and blew a bag in the process

Article said she worked in a government adjacent field and apparently she grew up pretty wealthy but her family lost most of what they had after the 2008 crash. She said, and I quote "I’ve still never gotten over this idea that I “deserve” the nicer things, or that they are an essential part of my life." :sick:

Fortunately she took most of these guys for a ride for only one date and a few for 2-3. So no single guy blew a bag but in aggregate it must have been $10K+

Cause reasonably attractive women are not accustomed to getting dubbed. That's why when you curve up some certain chicks( the attractive ones at least) they lose their ****.

No one should feel immune to being curved. It actually should be a humbling experience used for learning and self reflection IMO. And that doesn't pertain to just dating but life in general

From my experience it was the mid ones that got the most angry, they’re the ones that over fantasize a Disney relationship in their head

The really hot ones know they can turn around and have a new man no problem, and usually Know when things are casual

And don’t have to make a post because they know it makes them look like a ****ing loser lol

I agree with both you tomdiginson tomdiginson and willypete willypete . You are spot on about the mid ones and why they get angry. They are the ones who will mention you ghosted them and call you a f-boy, liar, etc.

The attractive ones get angry too but they go a different way about it and won't mention you ghosted them, they'll just say what willy mentioned "he seemed gay, trash smash game, small D, he's cheap/poor, insert other personal slander here"

I'm kind of laughing now realizing that there's levels to the hating game :lol:

Women also imagine slights though when their half-assed attempts at shooting their shot fall flat.

I remember being at a party, and this guy I knew is talking to this girl, and this other woman walks up and just introduces herself like he wasn't already in a conversation and when he doesn't immediately give her his undivided attention she SCREAMS at him and leaves the whole ******* party and we're like "WTF was that!?" :rofl:

Another time this girl in an elevator says "Hello" to me, and I say it back, and she tells me she likes my clothes, which I hear a lot, so I'm on autopilot "Thanks you look nice too", and then we part ways. Nothing else said. Don't even know her name.

I run into her during a night out months later and remember her, but this time she's got a whole attitude. So I ask "What's going on here? What's the problem?" and she's all "You don't remember rejecting me before?" and I'm like "Was I supposed to **** you because you said hello? If I tried to climb on top of everyone that was cordial to me I'd never be done" :lol: We worked it out though :pimp:

Another time this girl in an elevator says "Hello" to me, and I say it back, and she tells me she likes my clothes, which I hear a lot, so I'm on autopilot "Thanks you look nice too", and then we part ways. Nothing else said. Don't even know her name.

I run into her during a night out months later and remember her, but this time she's got a whole attitude. So I ask "What's going on here? What's the problem?" and she's all "You don't remember rejecting me before?" and I'm like "Was I supposed to **** you because you said hello? If I tried to climb on top of everyone that was cordial to me I'd never be done" :lol: We worked it out though :pimp:

THIS is part of the double standard. If you would have shot your shot on sight based on a cordial conversation then you'd be charming.

If an ugly dude would have shot his shot based on the same cordial conversation then he's a creep.

Hell, sometimes even good looking guys get called a creep in that situation :lol: That's why I say you just have to go of feel most of the time because of the inconsistencies from girl to girl

Misandry is at an all-time high.

Modern-day feminism...

FemaleNecessaryFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
THIS is part of the double standard. If you would have shot your shot on sight based on a cordial conversation then you'd be charming.

If an ugly dude would have shot his shot based on the same cordial conversation then he's a creep.

Hell, sometimes even good looking guys get called a creep in that situation :lol: That's why I say you just have to go of feel most of the time because of the inconsistencies from girl to girl
She's not the only one to cuss me out for not taking the initiative, but I made up for it with all of those women too. They just had to let me know properly.

Some of the people in my life, friends, family, see me as a flirt. Undeserved, but a reputation I still have. And I keep trying to explain, I'm just nice and women respond how they will. Most of the time, I'm not shooting my shot. It's not really my style with randos in public. They flirt with me first and I move from there.

All this and these groups for some ghosting. Since when do women not ghost?

There's levels to it though. Ghosting after messaging/texting, Ghosting after a date, ghosting after smashing, ghosting someone you were dating/in a relationship with.

Like with most things people never tell the full story. Everyone plays the victim.

Fpsijoaw09eufewpy.jpg

Last edited:
There's levels to it though. Ghosting after messaging/texting, Ghosting after a date, ghosting after smashing, ghosting someone you were dating/in a relationship with.

Like with most things people never tell the full story. Everyone plays the victim.

Fpsijoaw09eufewpy.jpg

I don’t know that everyone “plays the victim”. If you get ghosted, there’s almost always a reason even if it’s just that the other person is ruthless. Sometimes just have to think back about the person and your interactions then you can usually figure it out. Other times it is behind the scenes stuff.

For example, before we started dating, my ex ghosted me and at the time I was so confused. But when I saw her again then as we got closer, we revisited the situation and it actually made a lot of sense why she did it. I just didn’t fully know the extent of her situation.

I think most cases aren’t even that bad to be considered a big deal but I guess it helps folks cope with being left behind.

Lack of awareness/accountability and or communication is the root of most issues but like I said people play the victim by pointing the finger or by justifying what they did or didn't do when things go left.

Just another way to extract money :lol: Hiding your profile from everyone/hiding it from anyone you haven't swiped right on defeats the purpose of being on the app. Basically blocking chicks you would swipe right on but haven't come across yet.

If you're worried about someone seeing you you're doing it wrong.

The fact that people are paying $35-$40 to use Hinge/Bumble is wild on it's on but paying VIP prices for the privilege of sorting through GA :smh:

I pay for Hinge. Whatever subscription that gives me the unlimited likes. Won't spend a dime on any other app.

Back
Top Bottom