Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

two kids at 17
mean.gif

But she did all this big talk about how she's a freak and blah blah beforehand and then clammed up.

Broad chewed gum the whole time and that irked the hell outta me. Smashing and all I can smell is big red and **** :smh:

But she did all this big talk about how she's a freak and blah blah beforehand and then clammed up.

Broad chewed gum the whole time and that irked the hell outta me. Smashing and all I can smell is big red and **** :smh:

Call her out on the big talk game . Chewing gum I channeled in my inner nat turner and tried my dambest to knock the bottom out and make her choke of swallow that gum .

I just had an epiphany that about a 1/3 of these chicks I've kicked it with on here may not have food at their homes/apartments, so they are basically giving up their buns to me for a meal.

Yes they are . Ain't nothing like going to a chicks house an seeing an air mattress , metal folding chairs , and a tube tv in 2013. The way these girls be putting in you would think that would be too uncomfortable for them word to the ( princess and the pea ) . Fridge consist of peach ciroc , Tuna fish , cranberry juice , and bread . Girls giving it up for a ceaser at salad at maggianos

:lol: Exactly. One of the chicks I kicked it with (a couple times) lives in an awful area, has a roommate that sleeps so much I always think she's dead, and has a mattress straight on the floor with a 20in tube tv. What does she have to drink? Nothing, but there are empty bottles of Ciroc, Hennessy, and Hypnotic neatly stacked by the tv. I had randomly looked in her fridge before i left one morning, and there was nothing but sticks of butter and noodles that didn't even have the pasta mix. Straight wet *** no-flavor looking noodles.

Last edited:
Damn. They living foul. Hoping someone will save them.

If they over 24 ain't no saving them or coming back from that . It's to late for them their destiny is set . They can lie to themselves about getting a cna job or becoming an assistant in a office but that's as good it gets for them from here on out .

Damn. They living foul. Hoping someone will save them.

If they over 24 ain't no saving them or coming back from that . It's to late for them their destiny is set . They can lie to themselves about getting a cna job or becoming an assistant in a office but that's as good it gets for them from here on out .

:wow: :smh: :rofl: that's the go-to job on pof.

That chick I mentioned turns 28 pretty soon, and though I can see her upward trajectory, you're right, I can see the walls closing in around her. She has all types of plans and stuff, but I'd need to see 100% to know if it's true and just not some bsing dreams

Cold :lol:

That's trifling as hell though. Swallow your pride and movr back home. Living like an illegal immigrant.

Yes, but condoms have been known to fail sometimes.

Never failed me 20 years
One chick I was fooling with had an air matress and a lawn chair as the main chair for almost 2 years. I cant count the number of times the air matress had to be replaced.

Man so I got 60 inch TV and 42 inch I'm bedroom. Nice sectional plum couch, fridge fool food small liquor bar hardwood floors surround sound

Went to this bad dime piece girl house and it was junk.I said man we out to my house . I downplayed my house I say it ain't the best but it could use some company.

We get to my crib door open her jaw dropped! Panties came off asap. She stayed at my house all weekend and her roommate kept calling to come over lol

I took her home to get her clothes and back to my house smashing. She didn't want to get out my bed because its a plush king with like a dozen owns and 42 inch mounted on wall. I feel bad tho, I left her their at my house and went to another one of my jump offs and smashed then came back. Dime piece cleaned my crib so I was happy

She walked around in tee shirt panties most of time

So yea really I don't run game my house do. When I the girls where I stay they already know and come over asap. I put flowers in my crib and candles never been turned down the panties yet most before to give it to me.

So I don't work got long money now so I always keep these chicks over

Last edited:
Never failed me 20 years
Man so I got 60 inch TV and 42 inch I'm bedroom. Nice sectional plum couch, fridge fool food small liquor bar hardwood floors surround sound

Went to this bad dime piece girl house and it was junk.I said man we out to my house . I downplayed my house I say it ain't the best but it could use some company.

We get to my crib door open her jaw dropped! Panties came off asap. She stayed at my house all weekend and her roommate kept calling to come over lol

I took her home to get her clothes and back to my house smashing. She didn't want to get out my bed because its a plush king with like a dozen owns and 42 inch mounted on wall. I feel bad tho, I left her their at my house and went to another one of my jump offs and smashed then came back. Dime piece cleaned my crib so I was happy

So yea really I don't run game my house do. When I the girls where I stay they already know and come over asap. I put flowers in my crib and candles never been turned down the panties yet most before to give it to me.

Damb good ****. I need my own crib. How old are you?

Never failed me 20 years

Not to play mr me too , but I had the same set up in atl. 50 inch 3d , 46 inch Sony google in bed room , and food on deck , once a chick came over it was a wrap . But theirs no way in hell I would leave a broad in my home that I just met . Girls are just to stupid now days and will call some one over to clean yo place out or kick in the doe if you diss them the wrong way .

Exchanging messages with this cute chick about Fantasy football and good liquor

I wanna smash with RedZone onin the background :lol:

So I just came back from meeting ol comedy show chick. I paid for my ticket but didnt pay for the food and drinks...she got that. I slid the receipt right over to her. So we left and she was like its still early lets get into somethibg else...lets chill and talk. Im like aight I dont live far from here..we can come to the crib. Then she was like uh uh u gonna probably try to get some. I had that "no sh*t" look on my face. So she decided she wanted to see that movie Runner Runner. We did...she paid and the movie wasnt that good. But anyways super cute with a nice shape. Her grill could use some help but other than that...shes a strong 7. She already talking bout hanging out Saturday.

Was going to look for some easy conquest when I get back in the game late December and the first thing I see upon getting on POF is this...

1ms4r5yi5wqkhlter4t22tkf3344876700.jpg

Im ******g done already
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

G, why is she standing on the sink from her KNEES THOUGH!

Absolutely dead

Last edited:
Yes, but condoms have been known to fail sometimes.

Never failed me 20 years
One chick I was fooling with had an air matress and a lawn chair as the main chair for almost 2 years. I cant count the number of times the air matress had to be replaced.

That's what I'm talkin about man, even though I would be kinda worried about leaving her with all my ****

After hearing all those struggle stories, I felt comfortable just reading the description of your place lol

Anyways, smashed a chick I met at the club last night, online game don't work for me, but I'm lookin like Kobe from free throw in the club, her place was legit, comfy *** bed, would've stayed longer if I didn't have to work OT right now

So I just came back from meeting ol comedy show chick. I paid for my ticket but didnt pay for the food and drinks...she got that. I slid the receipt right over to her. So we left and she was like its still early lets get into somethibg else...lets chill and talk. Im like aight I dont live far from here..we can come to the crib. Then she was like uh uh u gonna probably try to get some.[/B] I had that "no sh*t" look on my face. So she decided she wanted to see that movie Runner Runner. We did...she paid and the movie wasnt that good. But anyways super cute with a nice shape. Her grill could use some help but other than that...shes a strong 7. She already talking bout hanging out Saturday.

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
had to get up off datehookup mane, started feelin slimy

back on pof, switched to more favorable pics, now da inbox pumpin, no screenshots fa yall doe, im runnin Drake game *Kanye shrug* its workin doe

Never failed me 20 years
Man so I got 60 inch TV and 42 inch I'm bedroom. Nice sectional plump couch, fridge full of food,small liquor bar hardwood floors surround sound

Not to play mr me too , but I had the same set up in atl. 50 inch 3d , 46 inch Sony google in bed room , and food on deck , once a chick came over it was a wrap . But theirs no way in hell I would leave a broad in my home that I just met . Girls are just to stupid now days and will call some one over to clean yo place out or kick in the doe if you diss them the wrong way .

Ain't nobody kicking in the door. I got good alar, neihboors and I stay in a nice area. Any Buffons come out here they gonna look out of place. I got home owner insurance so I wish they would break in.

Girl ain't gonna clean out the place most girl respect what your doing. Ain't like I'm messing with sewer rats just hood rats and some college girls

Last edited:
So I just came back from meeting ol comedy show chick. I paid for my ticket but didnt pay for the food and drinks...she got that. I slid the receipt right over to her. So we left and she was like its still early lets get into somethibg else...lets chill and talk. Im like aight I dont live far from here..we can come to the crib. Then she was like uh uh u gonna probably try to get some. I had that "no sh*t" look on my face. So she decided she wanted to see that movie Runner Runner. We did...she paid and the movie wasnt that good. But anyways super cute with a nice shape. Her grill could use some help but other than that...shes a strong 7. She already talking bout hanging out Saturday.

Your messing up already these girls are ****. Runners.

When she said you just trying to get some you should had said if u play nice and be cool you might get some tonight

See this put the burden back on her now and it get guard down and she wanna be nice because she is intrigued u said that. Now she is thinking she got to work for it

Man yaw cats have no game at all

U messed up with the funny face, she sniffed you out playa its a wrap

If you're gonna pretend to drop knowledge at least be original.

He went to a Comedy show and the movies with the chick so he obviously sees a lil potential and not just a smash and dash or he would have played it differently

Go back to laying up with "runners" and shut the **** up.

"Show off what you talking about
Unless you like to tease, baby
When in reality you don't know how to please, baby"

Back
Top Bottom