Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

:rofl: :rofl: Read the post. Can’t wait to see the aftermath

Whole crop of incoming freshmen girls just popped up on the dating apps

Shh really is like a factory if you think about it and women are at a disadvantage since they age out and get replaced with younger talent like a cycle.

Easier for an older guy to get a younger girl than it is for an older girl to get a younger guy. Cold world.

Whole crop of incoming freshmen girls just popped up on the dating apps

Shh really is like a factory if you think about it and women are at a disadvantage since they age out and get replaced with younger talent like a cycle.

Easier for an older guy to get a younger girl than it is for an older girl to get a younger guy. Cold world.

This is funny on the heels of the age discussion but what are your age filters that freshmen are popping up :lol:

Agree with you about the age thing. Yambs best sport comparison would be NFL running backs (just stretch out the age timeline).

This is funny on the heels of the age discussion but what are your age filters that freshmen are popping up :lol:

homer-simpson-awkward.gif

Agree with you about the age thing. Yambs best sport comparison would be NFL running backs (just stretch out the age timeline).

man
and its funny too
cause they dont want you to know that
and you see how they shame guys all the time for going younger
but its a marvelous pay off for men that play the long game in life
I wish I wouldnt have wasted so much time in my 20s and 30s
participating in the sisyphus-esque endeavor that is love/dating etc

now
I come to the table like
nah, I dont have to play your games
Ill just reach back for a lil 24 y/o thing
good luck!

B6TbXe.gif

i got age cat-fished by a tinder date a few years back. i was 32 and she posted her age as 28. when we met up, just based off her taste in music and her consistently talking about college like it was a recent experience, I could tell she wasn't 28. turns out she was 23.

she wanted to date older men, which was understandable but I couldn't do it. it didn't matter how physically attractive she was, i think i just prefer a woman to be a little more seasoned in life.

Welp I'm single again, kind of in a weird spot because we live together. Redownloaded the apps last night did some swiping while I was on the couch and I have 30 ish matches to work with this morning.

Don't really know how imma date while we wait this lease out but imma wing it.

Last edited:
Welp I'm single again, kind of in a weird spot because we live together. Redownloaded the apps last night did some swiping while I was on the couch and I have 30 ish matches to work with this morning.

Don't really know how imma date while re wait this lease ending out but imma wing it.

I am sorry for your loss and the potentially uncomfortable living situation it has created in the interim. What happened? You good?

I am sorry for your loss and the potentially uncomfortable living situation it has created in the interim. What happened? You good?

Preciate it man and honestly I'm good it hurt but I'm taking it on the chin. I got my health, family and friends here so I can stay out the crib from basically 7-9 if I got to.

If I'm being honest she's unstable. I'm surprised I've stuck around as long as I have tbh. She's on her 3rd job since March not from being fired but she can't handle the stress of being an adult. She's 27 and she feels like we can't afford to buy a home, get married or have kids soon enough for her timeline.

Mind you I'm the only one has kept a consistent job and works overtime. Our combined income is 140k gross we both make 70k, both have 700 credit scores. I'm a teacher my insurance good, and I can get down payment assistance on a house and borrow from my life insurance policy I've been paying on since I was 20, plus our savings we can get a nice house here in the south.

She's not good at life, every little inconvenience sends her over the edge.

That was me a couple years ago, I got up and backed my stuff and left 2am in 10 degree weather with my son. I had to go.
Now I don’t recommend that but try to stay strong mentally. It’s all a waiting game at this point.

Don't really know how imma date while re wait this lease ending out but imma wing it.

Preciate it man and honestly I'm good it hurt but I'm taking it on the chin. I got my health, family and friends here so I can stay out the crib from basically 7-9 if I got to.

If I'm being honest she's unstable. I'm surprised I've stuck around as long as I have tbh. She's on her 3rd job since March not from being fired but she can't handle the stress of being an adult. She's 27 and she feels like we can't afford to buy a home, get married or have kids soon enough for her timeline.

Mind you I'm the only one has kept a consistent job and works overtime. Our combined income is 140k gross we both make 70k, both have 700 credit scores. I'm a teacher my insurance good, and I can get down payment assistance on a house and borrow from my life insurance policy I've been paying on since I was 20, plus our savings we can get a nice house here in the south.

She's not good at life, every little inconvenience sends her over the edge.

sorry to hear about the end of your relationship. doesn’t matter what the circumstances are, it’s never easy to split with someone you care about. her instability sounds really challenging and something beyond your responsibility/capacity—i’ve been in a similar relationship and it was hella stressful trying to problem solve and coach her thru her anxiety about having to “adult.”

nonetheless, it sounds like you’ve got all the qualities and characteristics to bounce back in the dating scene when you’re ready. take your time to focus on you and enjoy time with the homies and family. also, NT’s got you!

sorry to hear about the end of your relationship. doesn’t matter what the circumstances are, it’s never easy to split with someone you care about. her instability sounds really challenging and something beyond your responsibility/capacity—i’ve been in a similar relationship and it was hella stressful trying to problem solve and coach her thru her anxiety about having to “adult.”

nonetheless, it sounds like you’ve got all the qualities and characteristics to bounce back in the dating scene when you’re ready. take your time to focus on you and enjoy time with the homies and family. also, NT’s got you!

For sure, I appreciate it man.

This is one of the times I'm glad my schedule is busy. My days usually run late between teaching from 9-4 then we have conditioning for basketball and practice. I don't get home most nights until 7-8 ish.

Going to lift and run with the players too.

Yea splitting for mature reasons like that is tough.

WASHED KING WASHED KING how were her spending habits?

Ive dated educated women who necessarily didn’t want to work 5 days a week or had unstable but decent paying jobs before. They kinda let it be known they don’t want to be a stay at home mom but also didn’t want to work more than 2 days a week. I didn’t mind as long her spending wasn’t over the top.

Women are weird man. They want all this independence, women rule hoorah, but when it comes to it, they still want to depend on a man to live the lifestyle they want.

Back
Top Bottom