Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yup I looked it up and a lot of guys get banned just for that alone I suppose. I was kinda bummed I was cleaning up like crazy on Hinge I bagged a news anchor here and hung out with her for about a year and a half before I messed it up being a *****. Anyways, I went thru her social media and she barely has any pictures of her *** which is pretty rare in today's world these pics don't even do it justice.

bj.png

bj1.png

bj2.png

I like your game.

Well rounded, fundamental, classic. Natural scorer from all 3 levels.

I'll be there this weekend.
Can't wait to see how yall live.
Any go-to spots that you recommend for this weekend?
I'm curious what brings you to town? You know what side of town you'll be staying on?

I am a big fan of dive bars here but the club scene here is pretty terrible so be prepared for that. I like Connors Pub in B Rip, Sams Silver Circle in Fountain Square on Saturday's there's a DJ. If you like nicer places Hotel Tango is nice, Bottleworks on Mass Ave. Anywhere on Mass ave really. DM me if you have any questions

I like your game.

Well rounded, fundamental, classic. Natural scorer from all 3 levels.
Bro I appreciate it. I will say she has been super clingy and lowkey annoying. Saying I've been distant like ***** I have a job that requires me to travel and meet with folks. I'm not gonna be up your *** all day. This young lady is 30 too crazy women still do annoying **** like that. I get it I did give her the Hoosierdaddy317 hammer but still man. Idk how long this is gonna last lol

Bro I appreciate it. I will say she has been super clingy and lowkey annoying. Saying I've been distant like ***** I have a job that requires me to travel and meet with folks. I'm not gonna be up your *** all day. This young lady is 30 to crazy women still do annoying **** like that. I get it I did give her the Hoosierdaddy317 hammer but still man. Idk how long this is gonna last lol
Some folks can’t handle casual smashing, She Probly thinks y’all go together now…it’s only gon get more annoying from here on out :lol: :smh:

I'm curious what brings you to town? You know what side of town you'll be staying on?

I am a big fan of dive bars here but the club scene here is pretty terrible so be prepared for that. I like Connors Pub in B Rip, Sams Silver Circle in Fountain Square on Saturday's there's a DJ. If you like nicer places Hotel Tango is nice, Bottleworks on Mass Ave. Anywhere on Mass ave really. DM me if you have any questions
Visiting for the Rams & colts game. Staying in downtown indy.
I'll definitely check out mASS ave.
Thanks brutha...

Bro I appreciate it. I will say she has been super clingy and lowkey annoying. Saying I've been distant like ***** I have a job that requires me to travel and meet with folks. I'm not gonna be up your *** all day. This young lady is 30 too crazy women still do annoying **** like that. I get it I did give her the Hoosierdaddy317 hammer but still man. Idk how long this is gonna last lol
From a married man who travels a lot for work (and have been for over 10 years, including a lot of those years with fresh-out-of-college women)…sounds like you caught yourself a potential wannabe wifey :lol:

Might need to go ahead and do a catch and release on that the way your perspective is coming off. Just don’t leave her hanging thinking it’s more than what you see it as. These were traps for me before I met my wife…but just making it clear what the situation was made it so much easier to cut women off if I didn’t see a future with them.

She been plotting for a while if yall known each other since college days and she inviting you over immediately after bumping into you. Probly got the dress picked out.
You ain't lyin man. She even told her brother we had been hanging out after our second time hanging out (Idk why she felt the need to tell him this )
Some folks can’t handle casual smashing, She Probly thinks y’all go together now…it’s only gon get more annoying from here on out :lol: :smh:
Bruh I should've known better we went out this past Saturday shorty was asking me my five year plan and **** like an episode of Love is Blind. I blame these corny *** tv shows man.
From a married man who travels a lot for work (and have been for over 10 years, including a lot of those years with fresh-out-of-college women)…sounds like you caught yourself a potential wannabe wifey :lol:

Might need to go ahead and do a catch and release on that the way your perspective is coming off. Just don’t leave her hanging thinking it’s more than what you see it as. These were traps for me before I met my wife…but just making it clear what the situation was made it so much easier to cut women off if I didn’t see a future with them.
Bro you're spot on and I really appreciate this input. I'm going to take it one day at a time but I'm 32 now and I'm honestly just too nice. I'm essentially single but have been seeing a few girls but nothing serious. One I gotta cut off cause she's delusional and think she looks better than she does and always has an attitude and ****. I will say though I haven't been keeping my word with this girl cause she's asked me to go on a date and **** and I will say okay cool then as time goes on she does/says some slick **** so it makes me not even wanna hang out with her or do anything for her. Oh well guess that how the cookie crumbles sometime. But it blows my mind that women in their 30s can act so damn childish at times whereas men get put on front street for acting the same way.

How’d you meet your wife?

Im sure it’s most places but it seems like the chicks here in Indy 30+ definitely trying to break the curse. They aren’t fully down with casual smashing at all. They trying to be “wifey” material.
Have to be careful, they’ll play that role temporarily then switch it on you.

Made a HORRIBLE mistake of cracking the wrong chick I work with(like there’s ever a right one) . She’s be stalking and trying to get my fired ever since smh.

You ain't lyin man. She even told her brother we had been hanging out after our second time hanging out (Idk why she felt the need to tell him this )

Bruh I should've known better we went out this past Saturday shorty was asking me my five year plan and **** like an episode of Love is Blind. I blame these corny *** tv shows man.

Bro you're spot on and I really appreciate this input. I'm going to take it one day at a time but I'm 32 now and I'm honestly just too nice. I'm essentially single but have been seeing a few girls but nothing serious. One I gotta cut off cause she's delusional and think she looks better than she does and always has an attitude and ****. I will say though I haven't been keeping my word with this girl cause she's asked me to go on a date and **** and I will say okay cool then as time goes on she does/says some slick **** so it makes me not even wanna hang out with her or do anything for her. Oh well guess that how the cookie crumbles sometime. But it blows my mind that women in their 30s can act so damn childish at times whereas men get put on front street for acting the same way.

Nah not currently.

I've been going on 2 dates a weekend since the breakup...she's starting to see the writing on the wall and wants us kick it this weekend but now she done messed up by giving me freedom.

I'm having fun.

This lowkey sounds like the door isn’t closed with the “She done messed up giving me my freedom.”

I feel like half the time when folks break up but still live together that one of them has lingering hopes and it’s not really you. She’s probably cooking up some innovative plays on her Miami Dolphins offense steez right now tbh. Curious to see what she comes at you with

This lowkey sounds like the door isn’t closed with the “She done messed up giving me my freedom.”

I feel like half the time when folks break up but still live together that one of them has lingering hopes and it’s not really you. She’s probably cooking up some innovative plays on her Miami Dolphins offense steez right now tbh. Curious to see what she comes at you with

so what you saying is she got athletic ****** in motion

and they might find an opening down the middle

man FDB

If she's asking you life goals and telling her brother about yall, you should definitely talk soon. You've known each other a long time, you and her brother do business together, if she has an unrealistic view of the situation things could get messy.

Im sure it’s most places but it seems like the chicks here in Indy 30+ definitely trying to break the curse. They aren’t fully down with casual smashing at all. They trying to be “wifey” material.
Have to be careful, they’ll play that role temporarily then switch it on you.

Made a HORRIBLE mistake of cracking the wrong chick I work with(like there’s ever a right one) . She’s be stalking and trying to get my fired ever since smh.

It just depends on the woman tbh. I've been on and off with a young lady for about 3 years now and she's been asking me to be official a few times but I never commit. I'm sure she's having her fun too but i don't really care cause I'm not really over extending myself or tricking on her really. She's also getting her PhD and coaches so I'm sure she's busy.

Another chick I've been casually cracking for like a year now is 35 and has a really good job at Riley Hospital and we never go on dates really she just enjoys spending time with me.

But really I gotta buckle down and stop being a thot but it's hard. I have a really great career, nice crib and in pretty good shape. I feel like I'm bagging more women than i ever did as a youngin/undergrad. But the one I posted with the cakes has emerged as a top 2 player in the rotation. We'll see how it goes and I appreciate everyones input and advice I love yall

If she's asking you life goals and telling her brother about yall, you should definitely talk soon. You've known each other a long time, you and her brother do business together, if she has an unrealistic view of the situation things could get messy.
I definitely have over the week. She's used to ****** simpin for her and being all over here i'm sure cause she's bad. But what women don't realize is that just because I'm not texting you all day and hanging out with you every other day doesn't mean i don't like you.

I've communicated that I'm not really going to be able to be there for her everyday and stuff like that and ultimately just taking it a day at a time. She was in a 7 year relationship and got pregnant and had a miscarriage so I'm sure a lot of that trauma is rolling over into new relationships for her. I don't really want to commit to her 100% cause I'm seeing other women but I've told her already and she seems fine with it (for now). I'm pretty respectful and showcase boundaries in the front end so I don't really sell dreams like i did when i was a younger knucklehead. If it works out, cool but if not, the game is the game my brother.

Had a girl annoy me so bad i didnt eat the food or smash and left 🤣. Last night after work i had a super long day didnt eat lunch. She hits me with a text right as im getting off saying shes ordering pizza ask me what i like blah blah come thru. Dope. Im hungry hungry. I get there 40 min later thinking pizza is there, she aint even ordered yet smh. Whatever its cool she insists on someplace ive never had whatever its cool she hops on the app. Im annoyed tho

We sitting there im thinking we bout to get it crackin. Nope, mind you weve smashed several times thats our relationship. She wants to watch a movie her sister has been telling her about. Her *** pops in HITCH, yes i said hitch and i said pops in, as in dvd she aint even got a Blu-ray 🤦🏾‍♂️. Im like whatever we'll just mess around for 30 min til the food gets here. Nope shes watching watching this movie. I'm befuddled. We almost all the way thru this **** eva and will figuring everything out and still no food. Im beyond annoyed.

Food finally gets there, i grab that box quick i been waiting all my life it felt like. Open it up, she ordered some shredded bbq chicken pizza with some ketchup type sauce and hella grilled onions. WHAT IN THEE HELL. Now this where i get really annoyed and I ultimately call it a night because, she say they mixed up our order she got pepperoni..alright cool call em and tell em to bring out the right one. She says no she'll just keep that one. If it was a mistake its a simple phone call but she wont make it so i think she lying and wanted that nasty ****. I dont say that but I dont stay either i left and neither of hs have texted 🤣. I feel silly but i feel right too 🤷🏾‍♂️

Had a girl annoy me so bad i didnt eat the food or smash and left 🤣. Last night after work i had a super long day didnt eat lunch. She hits me with a text right as im getting off saying shes ordering pizza ask me what i like blah blah come thru. Dope. Im hungry hungry. I get there 40 min later thinking pizza is there, she aint even ordered yet smh. Whatever its cool she insists on someplace ive never had whatever its cool she hops on the app. Im annoyed tho

We sitting there im thinking we bout to get it crackin. Nope, mind you weve smashed several times thats our relationship. She wants to watch a movie her sister has been telling her about. Her *** pops in HITCH, yes i said hitch and i said pops in, as in dvd she aint even got a Blu-ray 🤦🏾‍♂️. Im like whatever we'll just mess around for 30 min til the food gets here. Nope shes watching watching this movie. I'm befuddled. We almost all the way thru this **** eva and will figuring everything out and still no food. Im beyond annoyed.

Food finally gets there, i grab that box quick i been waiting all my life it felt like. Open it up, she ordered some shredded bbq chicken pizza with some ketchup type sauce and hella grilled onions. WHAT IN THEE HELL. Now this where i get really annoyed and I ultimately call it a night because, she say they mixed up our order she got pepperoni..alright cool call em and tell em to bring out the right one. She says no she'll just keep that one. If it was a mistake its a simple phone call but she wont make it so i think she lying and wanted that nasty ****. I dont say that but I dont stay either i left and neither of hs have texted 🤣. I feel silly but i feel right too 🤷🏾‍♂️

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is like a 3-16 shooting night. Just gotta get ready for the next one but got damb. She was playing games like a MFer |l

Back
Top Bottom