Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Little did she know that was the intelligence portion of the profile. What a dummie, you shouldn't even be mad at missing out on that.

:rofl: at blood type A meaning she should stay Aryan

Ignorance like that makes me laugh more than anything

Last edited:
"Aryan side" lets you know how smoothed out and conditioned her racism is that she can try and rationalize it the way she does :lol: :smh:

:smh::smh:

Been talking to this girl off tinder who seems pretty cool and is pretty cute. Keeps saying she wants to meet up, but then keeps curving me.

I installed some chrome emoji viewer and I can actually see the extra stuff in here (very random)

From texting/calling to flaking on hanging out. I use a 2 strike policy. After that I cut them off.

If she's playing games now nothing will change later on.

True story.

I know cause when i flake on someone more than once it's usually a wrap after that :smh:

I've deleted all my dating accounts for the moment. Unfortunately i've got more pressing concerns than trying to conquer yambs at present but i'll be back at it in a few months. Should be a ripe batch on there by that time 8)

When a thot flakes on me I just use it as leverage, I make her feel like shi+ for doin it and continue to remind her that she owes me cuz I don't have time and the lil time I do have I wasted on them. 9 times out of 10 it works. Also I tell them if they wanna F with me, I'm not drivin nowhere, they gotta come to me unless they got they own spot. If we gettin a room, they payin for it or we goin dutch. You gotta really let them know (this is if you got it like this) I can get some "P" anywhere anytime, but "D" like this is very hard to come by. You gotta preach yo philosophy man, you gotta let em know you ain't some run of the mill dude, you got yo ish together and you ain't got time for the bull$hi+. If she does 't provide "Cash, gas, grass or @$s, pass like steve nash" that's my motto. Some of ya'll dudes are trippin takin anything less than an 8 or 9 out on a date or even meeting at starbucks or jamba juice. You met these women on "POF", they all want the same thing as we do, they're just being hella discreet and indirect about it. You know how many thots have been taken down that said "they only want relationships" "they're not DTF" etc...I don't even discuss any kind of sexual activity with these broads, they already know what time it is. You just gotta have the mentality like she's already yours and you know she's on you especially if she hit you first. I tend to go for the "for sure's" the ones that I know it's a done deal from the jump. Pof will definitely stroke yo ego and step yo real life game up, I already had h03z it's just stepped my confidence up where I feel like I can get any women real life or the internet, you just gotta read women and realize the approach is different with each one

You're cool with letting random O's in your crib before meeting them first? Think it's a good pre-caution to meet em before you lay em down; a $10 trip to Starbucks ain't nothing. How do you convince them to do the home visit without meeting up first though? :nerd:. Most chicks' red flags go up quickly if you go for the home date right away.

When a thot flakes on me I just use it as leverage, I make her feel like shi+ for doin it and continue to remind her that she owes me cuz I don't have time and the lil time I do have I wasted on them. 9 times out of 10 it works. Also I tell them if they wanna F with me, I'm not drivin nowhere, they gotta come to me unless they got they own spot. If we gettin a room, they payin for it or we goin dutch. You gotta really let them know (this is if you got it like this) I can get some "P" anywhere anytime, but "D" like this is very hard to come by. You gotta preach yo philosophy man, you gotta let em know you ain't some run of the mill dude, you got yo ish together and you ain't got time for the bull$hi+. If she does 't provide "Cash, gas, grass or @$s, pass like steve nash" that's my motto. Some of ya'll dudes are trippin takin anything less than an 8 or 9 out on a date or even meeting at starbucks or jamba juice. You met these women on "POF", they all want the same thing as we do, they're just being hella discreet and indirect about it. You know how many thots have been taken down that said "they only want relationships" "they're not DTF" etc...I don't even discuss any kind of sexual activity with these broads, they already know what time it is. You just gotta have the mentality like she's already yours and you know she's on you especially if she hit you first. I tend to go for the "for sure's" the ones that I know it's a done deal from the jump. Pof will definitely stroke yo ego and step yo real life game up, I already had h03z it's just stepped my confidence up where I feel like I can get any women real life or the internet, you just gotta read women and realize the approach is different with each one

Last edited:
Patentboy23
I don't bring em to my spot, most of these rabdom O's live hella far, I mean just comin to ma city in general. I stay with fam right now so that's a definite no-no. Most of these girls ain't no shame they down to do it in the car smdh lol it ain't my first choice of course but if they ain't got they own spot or a friend's spot or down to pay for a telly it is what it is

Last edited:
I tend to go for the "for sure's"

If she's a for sure how are you getting flaked on? And needing to preach philosophy for layups :lol: :smh:

Online or off I never bring a chick near my spot if we're not really cool or dating. I don't even tell them where I live just the general area :lol:

Their spot, car or hotel.

I don't care if she's a 5 or a dime unless I see myself dating her we're not going anywhere public outside of a bar.

How do you convince them to do the home visit without meeting up first though?

It depends the rapport or how much she's feeling you...in my experience they usually try to invite themselves :smh:

Don't step outside of yourself trying to emulate dudes only chasing jump offs or chicks with low self esteem.

If she's a for sure how are you getting flaked on? And needing to preach philosophy for layups :lol: :smh:

A for sure O can be flaky too bro, you never know what these O's situation is, just cuz they flake doesn't mean they didn't really wanna *** you. I know ones who flaked for months and I paid them no mind and when they finally came through all they were doin was suckin n fuxin
And as far as "preachin the philosophy to the random layups"
What's yo true aim? That pu$$ or those pockets?
A lot of ya'll dudes sound like you just want the P, I've ran through so much, P don't move me, paper does
Ya'll NT "expert analysts" always wanna dissect an argument and try to make it backfire for some lols, you sound old enough and smart enough to know what I'm talkin bout Executive

Last edited:
I'm no expert I just speak on what I see/read...some posts in here can be misleading. Especially to impressionable younger dudes.

Last edited:
Had my first date from OKC earlier this week.

So, we were supposed to go to a sushi spot in town at 6, and I got there like 5:55. She calls me and says she's gonna be like 10 minutes late. Sooo, I'm waiting in my car, and I see my bosses (husband and wife who own a small business) with their son and daughter pull up at like 6:07. Mind you, their son is my age, went to HS together, and we used to be cool back some years ago. When I see them all pull up, I'm just like in disbelief. They parked like 2 spots away from me, but didn't see me. I then call her to see if we can go somewhere else now. I'm not about to go on a blind date, and have my bosses with their family sitting near me...that would be a very awkward date. Luckily, she says ok and we went to Carabas which was a minute away.

If she was on time, my boss and his family would have walked in, and that would have been very uncomfortable haha. Went pretty well, spent like 3 hours at dinner, and we'll probably get together tomorrow depending on how bad the snow is here.

Back
Top Bottom