Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I'm in the H and all I get on those sites are black chicks but I can get a black chick without them. I need them latinas but can't get a damn than popping. Not very photogenic. I do way better in person.

HOW YOU NOT GETTING LATINA CHICKS IN HOUSTON? BEFORE I GOT MARRIED, THIS IS ALL I COULD PULL DOWN HERE ALONG WITH SOME WHITE GIRLS. ASIANS WERE DAMN NEAR MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.

Bros put me on the game.

So I start conversating with these chicks and about mid conversation they just disappear. I'm pretty good at keeping conversations going and haven't been doing to bad. it tend to happen when they message me first. This happen to anyone else?

Copy paste all the messages that have preceded chicks going ghost....

Last edited:
Bros put me on the game.

So I start conversating with these chicks and about mid conversation they just disappear. I'm pretty good at keeping conversations going and haven't been doing to bad. it tend to happen when they message me first. This happen to anyone else?

The point isn't to keep the conversation going. It's to get her number/move communication away from the site.

Chicks go MIA on everyone.

How many pages has this message/response topic gone on??? :x :smh:

Last edited:
Cheyenne Wyoming bro smh, and its the capitol of Wyoming makes it even worse

You're still about 45 min from FoCo and I know for a fact that there are plenty of AAWG who want to get down with a man in uniform. I'd concentrate your search there as CSU is a much more diverse campus for yambs than any place in Wyoming.

Last edited:
I'm in the H and all I get on those sites are black chicks but I can get a black chick without them. I need them latinas but can't get a damn than popping. Not very photogenic. I do way better in person.

HOW YOU NOT GETTING LATINA CHICKS IN HOUSTON? BEFORE I GOT MARRIED, THIS IS ALL I COULD PULL DOWN HERE ALONG WITH SOME WHITE GIRLS. ASIANS WERE DAMN NEAR MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.
On theses sites I ain't good at all. In person I do allot better. Trying to use the site to pull some that are in different areas. For some reason I am doing really well in Austin. Put on my profile that I just moved to Austin from Houston. Chicks are dying to pop my Austin cherry. I'm turning chicks down cause I'm not always out there.

You're still about 45 min from FoCo and I know for a fact that there are plenty of AAWG who want to get down with a man in uniform. I'd concentrate your search there as CSU is a much more diverse campus for yambs than any place in Wyoming.

True, I'll start my search in FoCo, cause Wyoming is absolutely terrible. And I'll pass on Justnel1984, i wont disrespect my penis like that

so finally got around to messing with pof. a lot of the girls i messaged already messaged me back. lets get it :evil:
dont know why it took me this long to get on this.

So to those with smashing success, do you guys send out individually thought out messages or copy and paste? lol 

"Hey (insert name) :smile:". That's my lead off every time. Nothing else. I'll arbitrarily send out 20 of those and just keep it moving.

I send out the same message with slight variation. things get strange when I try to get creative :lol:

anybody in LA find anything good on OKC? some straight :x chicks on there. the type you would expect to be online dating

I send out the same message with slight variation. things get strange when I try to get creative :lol:

anybody in LA find anything good on OKC? some straight :x chicks on there. the type you would expect to be online dating

You have no right to complain if you're in LA. There are too many attractive women on OKC compared to other cities :lol:

I'm not complaining in general but okc is a cess pool man. Seriously like 2 decent chicks and the rest are weirdos. Worse than what my man was talking about in wisconsin. I'm just wondering if my CPU has a virus or something, I expect better from my city :lol:

I'm not complaining in general but okc is a cess pool man. Seriously like 2 decent chicks and the rest are weirdos. Worse than what my man was talking about in wisconsin. I'm just wondering if my CPU has a virus or something, I expect better from my city :lol:

I get what you're saying. It's online dating man. You can't be surprised that it's filled with unattractive broads. They're there for a reason, because no man in their right mind would approach them in public.

I've shown the female OKC selection (Asians, at least) to some of my female friends and they're pretty appalled because we're in LA. I don't think online dating discriminates :tongue:

You have no right to complain if you're in LA. There are too many attractive women on OKC compared to other cities :lol:

It still isn't great.

That's why I haven't smashed an online chick in a while.

I've cancelled quite a few meet ups and just went out instead

Back
Top Bottom