Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Taking this young thot out tonight after she get off work. i had the day off so why not. She want something longterm and i said i did too but looking through her pictures all i see is chest out and thru her twitter, drinkin, smokin, thot things

So basically she'll give you the panties for a free meal

Will she? is the thing about it. My tongue aint that slick to hit on the first meet.

Take her out to eat and play the tired role. Back to your spot for a movie and a cocktail (know her drink) if she smoke she'll have some loud[emoji]128266[/emoji]on deck. Put on a movie, turn off the lights, and chill.....next thing you know [emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128068[/emoji]thots don't like all that talking anyway. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Take her out to eat and play the tired role. Back to your spot for a movie and a cocktail (know her drink) if she smoke she'll have some loud[emoji]128266[/emoji]on deck. Put on a movie, turn off the lights, and chill.....next thing you know [emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128068[/emoji]thots don't like all that talking anyway. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Except for the major problem that I dont have my own crib

Chick I met for lunch was boring as ****. Seemed cool when we where texting but I lost interest superfast. I pray she doesn't hit my phone.

Been getting a lot of matches from tinder though so I'll see that goes.

And ya tripping with tha craigslist, gonna be found on the news a week later dead in somebody closet.

Chick I met for lunch was boring as ****. Seemed cool when we where texting but I lost interest superfast. I pray she doesn't hit my phone.

And ya tripping with tha craigslist, gonna be found on the news a week later dead in somebody closet.
where yall go?

where yall go?
We went to Black Walnut at Rice Villiage.

How do you use tinder? Do I just "like" someone and that's it? Can't emm much message.
All you do is like or dislike someone. If you like someones profile, and that person runs across your profile and does the same, you'll get notified that yall match and can start chatting.

Her place,Motel 6 or the car when it warms up :nthat:

$40 on a room > $40 Feeding a chick you're not interested in

Her place,Motel 6 or the car when it warms up :nthat:

$40 on a room > $40 Feeding a chick you're not interested in

:pimp: :pimp:

Will she? is the thing about it. My tongue aint that slick to hit on the first meet.

You don't have to have spit anything if you keep it real from the jump.

By giving her the illusion that you want a relationship and taking her out you created more steps in between yourself and her vagina.

If she knows what time it is cuts through all the typical dating bs and saves time.

You'd be surprised how chicks react when you don't tell them everything they wanna hear.

fortunately i got my own spot. I remember the days of meeting females and copping a room..the money adds up 
laugh.gif

I dont think I can ever pay for a room to smash unless I was out of town and already staying there. Hell I dont even pay for a chick's meal If this is the first time meeting.

If you're the only one paying it does add up...I've gone dutch on rooms and chicks have paid for the whole thing

Most are gonna spend MORE money eating out and drinking...

Car[emoji]128663[/emoji] bus[emoji]128653[/emoji]hotel[emoji]127978[/emoji]cab[emoji]128662[/emoji].its all relative with thotties. It's going down[emoji]127938[/emoji][emoji]128071[/emoji][emoji]127919[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]regardless

I'm trying to update the description field on my POF profile cause all I have is one sentence and this **** won't let me :smh:

bruh, I ain't tryna write a whole damn paragraph

What ya thoughts on pic selection?. More than 1 selfie is bad or nah?
at least 1 selfie and 1 full body pic, make sure they are quality pics

Last edited:
Got the digits from a 6' stallion and a former Clemson cheerleader via OKC today :smokin

It's weird for some reason white chicks (not the ones who only date black dudes) have been messaging the past few weeks :nerd: Makes no sense :lol:

Last edited:
the white girls view my page but wont send a message. I send a message and they dont respond 
laugh.gif

only white girls hitting me up is the rosanne barr type ones.

the white girls view my page but wont send a message. I send a message and they dont respond :lol:

only white girls hitting me up is the rosanne barr type ones.

Until the last week of Jan it was the same thing for me except the "urban" type white chicks would hit me up too.

Pretty sure things will go back to normal soon.

Last edited:
I've had considerable success on OKC, but I'm from Los Angeles, and I mainly message Asian women. They seem to be more level-headed and not as ridiculously demanding as some other women.

Back
Top Bottom