Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

More chicks posting their screencaps on profiles
4ewtwx22j01cp5mtps1jhiwq5418436135.jpg

4ewtwx22j01cp5mtps1jhiwq5418436254.jpg

images

Got like 5 matches on tinder today that were cued from days ago...messaged 3 of them..no reply :stoneface:

All good since I'm going out tomorrow night...>D

New York. Been on a roll lately as far as matches go. Set up something for next week with another woman. We would have gone this weekend, but she's in a wedding.

There's also meetme which is also like a social site mixed with dating:

I don't understand how chicks my age 18-20 be having relationships with people in diff states

This one girl had the nerve to be classified as chubby when she was 240

THe amount of country girls in my area is too damn high

Oh look...it's Queen Kong

not sure if that's a cigarette or a street light pole :lol:

Last edited:
There's also meetme which is also like a social site mixed with dating:

I don't understand how chicks my age 18-20 be having relationships with people in diff states

This one girl had the nerve to be classified as chubby when she was 240

THe amount of country girls in my area is too damn high

Where you at, bro? I see a LOT of country girls, too. I was scrolling for a few minutes & saw a lot of white girls holding rifles, hunting gear, etc. I mean sheeeeeeesh. & then of course, the Spanish chicks either have kids, have "no black guys please" or just aren't popping off. The black shorties....sigh

I think my area is just weak. I've seen a few joints on there, tho but they never led anywhere

Interests
[table][tr][td]Weed[/td][td]Xtc[/td][td]Mushrooms[/td][/tr][tr][td]Feeding[/td][td]Belly rubs[/td][td]Humiliation[/td][/tr][tr][td]Beingapig[/td][td]Forcefeeding[/td][td]
Funnelfeeding
[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Need a dedicated feeder to help me gain weight & play with my growing belly &body. I like reading, Listening to music 24/7. Though I do have my shows/fav movies. I absolutely love riding passenger side when I just get done a huge meal & my belly and doublechin shake and jiggle as the car moves and goes up n down. Mmm if your really into feederism, Hmu.

sdgklghdfjkgnjklsklsjlksgklsb

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom