Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I deleted pof and got back on recently, my open liner ain't getting my responds , I use "sup boo" or "hi hun"

What are some good ones ya using, thx

I deleted pof and got back on recently, my open liner ain't getting my responds , I use "sup boo" or "hi hun"

What are some good ones ya using, thx

Too generic. Wouldn't work in person either. Be more observatory. Say something about her profile, her pics etc.

Last edited:
Man you can borrow my opener I was going to use, then went meh on the pof idea, " Is that a planet fitness or a strip club locker room?"

I bet she would've replied , lol gotta be creative

**** a reply, I want the *****... I should've msg'd her my account number :lol:

I usually pick something off their profile, or just put together a random sentence to catch their attention lol

Either that or a simple "Hai." Can be effective at times

a few things about online dating... there way too much competition online... the ratio is 10 guys to 1 girl and that 1 girl is getting like 50 emails a day so when emailing her make your email standout... dont use a copy n paste message with every girl it wont work but instead say something about their profile... be very patient not every girl is going to respond so dont take it personal and just keep emailing everyone...

a few things about online dating... there way too much competition online... the ratio is 10 guys to 1 girl and that 1 girl is getting like 50 emails a day so when emailing her make your email standout... dont use a copy n paste message with every girl it wont work but instead say something about their profile... be very patient not every girl is going to respond so dont take it personal and just keep emailing everyone...
oh rly, did you know that the moon revolves around the earth 

I use hella generic openers and say the same thing to every chick. They get tons of msgs but from lame *** dudes, just don't be lame and you'll stand out. I don't even read their profile until after I get the digits, sometimes not even then. At most I will say something about her age.

Again, voice msgs are $$$. My go to is "what's up sweetheart how you doing?" :lol:. That's something to start a convo in real life and imo if she don't respond to that she won't respond to anything or she would just be a headache anyway so I'm not trippin. My typed opener is just a simple compliment but it's so effective and took me a while to come up with so I can't give it away :lol:.

Last edited:
I get a good amount of voice messages but don't send any. Some of these chicks sound sexy as hell and make my pants Harlem shake. But there was one chick who I swear sounded like Beanie Sigel on "Oh It's On", ol Sigel hard like corn liquor *****

I get a good amount of voice messages but don't send any. Some of these chicks sound sexy as hell and make my pants Harlem shake. But there was one chick who I swear sounded like Beanie Sigel on "Oh It's On", ol Sigel hard like corn liquor *****
I spit out my lemonade.

How important is the screen name on sites like this? Do women actually care about it?
just dont make it some hood ****, you'll scare the biddies away...

Mines foolioloco, I tell them its spanish, for "crazy fool" 
laugh.gif

I've had mild success on there

How important is the screen name on sites like this? Do women actually care about it?

it shouldn't matter that much as long as it isn't too weird or disrespectful

There's chicks using stuff like MoNeYMaKeMeCuM and BootySoPhat, then you read their bios and it says something like "If God isn't a priority in your life, then you can pass me by", so I don't think a profile name really matters :lol:

Chick sent me a voice message and her voice is deeper than mine :smh: I ain't bout that ladyboy life.

Deaded my Tinder trial last night, but not before I gave my number to a shawty new to Atlanta and a graduate of my college's rival. Told her hit me up. Shawty ain't eem hit me up. Conversation was good and I didn't come off as a creep..

What's the point of the app if you ain't tryna actually meet people :smh:

Oh well, I'll download it again when I hit Seattle/Vancouver in a few weeks

View media item 1125717
But seriously why didn't you just get her #? Mustard came off the hot dog on that one

First off, she actually hit me up today! :lol: We scheduled a meet up at Stone Mountain Park and are gonna walk (or run?) up the mountain. Shawty said she's lost 70 lbs in the past couple years :wow: and it's cool she enjoys exercising, that's a plus in my book.

But, even though the "give a girl your number" approach is kind of passive-aggressive it lets you know if the girl is serious. FDB, if I hit her up and she don't respond. If she REALLY wanna talk she'll hit you, no wondering necessary.

Last edited:
called that chick up from yesterday and was on the phone with her for 4 hours no lie... set a date up for next week just deciding on the restaurant :pimp:

i would just as for their name

but my homie has been using a line from trey songz "cake" and has been quite successful

"I know this may sound rude. I'm taken but I want you. And I don't want to play the book, no rules. They say you caint have cake, and eat it too. But aint that what you sposed to do? Aint I sposed to eat it too?" 

even works on white girls, and hes moderately attractive and black (not light neither), dont steal that line tho, just start quotin these lesser known r&b songs if you too lazy to think of something original

i would just as for their name

but my homie has been using a line from trey songz "cake" and has been quite successful

"I know this may sound rude. I'm taken but I want you. And I don't want to play the book, no rules. They say you caint have cake, and eat it too. But aint that what you sposed to do? Aint I sposed to eat it too?" 

even works on white girls, and hes moderately attractive and black (not light neither), dont steal that line tho, just start quotin these lesser known r&b songs if you too lazy to think of something original
dont steal that line lmao man please , i usually go back to luda pimping all over the world song so many quotes , and dom kennedy got quotes for days .

lol, i felt bad for puttin my homies lines out there, but yea dom got a few quotes

drake do too, i used to use that opening line from round of applause, high response rate, and was actually 100% when i would say it in person, at the club, just out and around, never failed, i only used it sparingly tho, usually im good with my words, but every once in a while i go braindead 

Back
Top Bottom