Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

u could be corny but if she liked u from ur pics anything would be funny to her unless u get one of these no sense of humor yambs from pof

someone throw me a tinder greeting. im finna flourish.
Saw some random article the other day...this dude was getting chick's numbers with nothing but emojis on Tinder. Gave it a try, it's actually been working fairly well. Gotten 3 numbers out of about 10 messages sent so far (probably about half have gotten no response, though).

It's all about attraction... It doesn't really matter what you say.
If she thinks she would date you... She'll give you the number after 2 messages.

So I'm about to smash these yambs on Monday after being off POF for awhile, went on 2 dates I'm already in there. Also not a transgender either ( not pulling a fast one on me like last time, no niece involved either)

Last edited:
laugh.gif

So I'm about to smash these yambs on Monday after being off POF for awhile, went on 2 dates I'm already in there. Also not a transgender either ( not pulling a fast one on me like last time, no niece involved either)
Lmao that story was guts

I'm lying in bed next to my wife (who I didn't meet on POF praise be to Allah) and reminiscing and holy crap I did some filthy things with those fishies.

My gimmick was the Perfect Game. When you're getting mouthskies, make sure they're on your side kinda. Reach around, lube your fingers up and work one in her anoos while you slide one in the child canal.

All 3 holes occupied. You just bowled a Perfect Game.

There's more. But now I'm forcibly confronting myself and my degenerate-hood.

If you pass me the L, you might not want it back.

Last edited:
I'm lying in bed next to my wife (who I didn't meet on POF praise be to Allah) and reminiscing and holy crap I did some filthy things with those fishies.

My gimmick was the Perfect Game. When you're getting mouthskies, make sure they're on your side kinda. Reach around, lube your fingers up and work one in her anoos while you slide one in the child canal.

Bruh

Calling all NT womanizers, got a mutual like on tinder.....help me put it in the bag. She's so cute. What's a good opening line?

Can I hit loser?

What that thang smell like?
I generally tell women that gazing into their beautiful eyes makes me understand how Hitler developed such a following.

It's always a good idea to bring up Hitler as soon as possible when you're talking with these girls.

nike talk never let me down when in doubt whip it out some chick didnt wanna do anythin cuz her  cousin was in the next room she kept saying no decided to just whip it out and whala magic she couldnt resist 
nthat.gif

Bruh

This is really that far fetched to ya'll?

Hmmmm matched up with a first time user named Veronica and she is Hispanic [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]. Lemme see what she about...

Back
Top Bottom