Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Think ima take aim at cougars for awhile.

Possible broken spirits, don't have to come out my own pocket, likely not looking for anything serious. Seems like a solid option. Young people are dumb as ****, people my age wanna get married and have kids and **** or want a meal out of me. No ***** is worth that to me.
well I assume your in your late 20's to mid 30's. im late 20's and i understand we in that range where at this point broads lookin for a "pick up guy" cuz they thru with casual sex and they lived thru childbirth so all that's left is marriage. not eye said the cat.

well I assume your in your late 20's to mid 30's. im late 20's and i understand we in that range where at this point broads lookin for a "pick up guy" cuz they thru with casual sex and they lived thru childbirth so all that's left is marriage. not eye said the cat.
yeah, 34 in April.

If I'm marrying a *****, I'm getting a foreign visa out of it.

Meet up with the married chick last night, cool girl. Tells me she just broke up with her bf and ready to date again. Her husband has a gf who is also married. We get dinner, go for a walk get back to my place, pop on a movie before the opening credits are done, she's on top of me. Nice thick white girl. Smashed twice. I was her first blk guy. I haven’t had good sex like that in a while. She doesn’t want a relationship, just wants someone she can party with and get broke off when she has the time. I’ll add her into the rotation of others.

Last edited:
Meet up with the married chick last night, cool girl. Tells me she just broke up with her bf and ready to date again. Her husband has a gf who is also married. We get dinner, go for a walk get back to my place, pop on a movie before the opening credits are done, she's on top of me. Nice thick white girl. Smashed twice. I was her first blk guy. I haven’t had good sex like that in a while. She doesn’t want a relationship, just wants someone she can party with and get broke off when she has the time. I’ll add her into the rotation of others.
im so proud to hear this bro. im bout to cry

I was her first blk guy.

B2472762-3446-4E59-892F-28F87AAF9C7D.gif

So the married chick tells me, she was telling her friend about how much she enjoyed herself with me. Her friend mentions that she would love something similar and the married chick she could introduce us if I’m down. After I’m sent pictures, I’m down, she gives her friend my number. Friend hits me, we chit chat and set up a date for tonight.

So the married chick tells me, she was telling her friend about how much she enjoyed herself with me. Her friend mentions that she would love something similar and the married chick she could introduce us if I’m down. After I’m sent pictures, I’m down, she gives her friend my number. Friend hits me, we chit chat and set up a date for tonight.
uhm. why not get them both together tonight?
:pimp:

I at least need pics of the mass now.

This is escalating in to something terrific.

Did my tallies the other day
Met up with around 33 chicks off of dating apps in the past 4 years, had some sort of sexual experience with about 15 of them. Deleted the apps now, I can somewhat say that I'm done for good. It was a good run.

Met up with around 33 chicks off of dating apps in the past 4 years, had some sort of sexual experience with about 15 of them. Deleted the apps now, I can somewhat say that I'm done for good. It was a good run.
Did you meet someone or just done with the apps.

Last edited:
honestly that sounds decent. do you just do online? cuz it sounds like if you put in some more work on the outside you'd have a good rotation.

Co worker got swerved on pof. She asked him where homie location at. He said Folsom exit. She said then where? Homie said go north and I’m behind large fences and metal gates lol (Folsom state pen)

Last edited:
Son of a cukc

Last edited:

Mans living out pron movie storylines :pimp:

All these freaks out there hiding in plain sight. I just need to level up my pipe game and the acquire mandingo sharingan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom