Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

You can accomplish this by having a pic of you out somewhere, don’t need extras in your photos :lol:

Have a pic of you out in Vegas or something, nobody goes there solo dolo everybody knows that
Exactly. Have somebody take a picture of you doing something and they’ll understand that you’re around others or are social if that’s what you’re tryna convey through the group photo.

I need to chill.

I was in a relationship the last 7 years (5 and 1 1/2 year)
I used NO rubbers during those times. Part of was yolo and the birth controls came later.

I’m on my 2nd one.
My Johnson isn’t rocking if it has a rubber... so I’ve had to go raw 2 times already on 2 diff broads.

The crazy part is they let me and the latest one wanted me to shoot up the club on the first run saying she’s on BC. :smh:
I think I might have to get into a relationship ASAP so I can settle down and chill. I can’t be running wild out here.

Last edited:
I need to chill.

I was in a relationship the last 7 years (5 and 1 1/2 year)
I used NO rubbers during those times. Part of was yolo and the birth controls came later.

I’m on my 2nd one.
My Johnson isn’t rocking if it has a rubber... so I’ve had to go raw 2 times already on 2 diff broads.

The crazy part is they let me and the latest one wanted me to shoot up the club on the first run saying she’s on BC. :smh:
I think I might have to get into a relationship ASAP so I can settle down and chill. I can’t be running wild out here.

Y’all think I shoot it up?
A couple moments can cause you 18 years of trouble. Wear a rubber. It’s truly not that serious.

Last edited:
You can accomplish this by having a pic of you out somewhere, don’t need extras in your photos :lol:

Have a pic of you out in Vegas or something, nobody goes there solo dolo everybody knows that
Sheyiid i can thiiiiis closen to going to Vegas dolo last weekend. I was already in Dallas and jumped on cheapdfw.com and saw round trips for like 60 on Spirit and Frontier. Only reason I didnt was bexause i knew Id have to go into work physically this week to swap some equipment.

Got another stalker from Hinge stalking me on this site.

Pathetic! :lol:

Bless your heart.

How do they even know? Unless your serious with the chick and she sees you browsing and wtv, even then she’d have to know your SN

First rule of NT.

Never met a chick who didnt want to go raw 1st time :smh:

Even if it started with a rubber that ish was getting tossed across the room shortly after.

God bless em.

Why would you want to have a group picture when the person looking at it should be focused on one person?
See thats your problem. Your looking at it FROM your perspective but dont understand how Females evaluate guys. When girls get together and scroll thru dating profiles, their priority isnt how he LOOKS but rather how "interesting" his life appears to be. Those factors would be:

-How much $ you make/job title (ascertained from the scenery of your photos)
-if u were popular in hs/music you listen to (ascertained by your fashion)
-criminal record/street gang affiliations (ascertained by tattoos or lack of)

Group photos make all above more apparent....

Only photo I use that involves other people is a picture from my college graduation ceremony.

Beyond that solo except for me, my dog, and the whip. I do good enough that it’s not really a glaring issue. Honestly any time I’m hanging with the boys none of us think “Hey let’s take a picture”

With how wild this past year has been I kind of wish we did for memories sake honestly.

Always find it wild how yall be posting about going raw in random women (and them allowing it too). Im SHOOK of catching something.
Honestly man I understand, shooting up the club raw in a relationship for years it's hard to go back. There are times you have to tap out in a rubber because it just ain't happening. May have to go to some serious nofap just to regain that teenage touch sensitivity you used to have where you could nut through a light breeze.

Back
Top Bottom