Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Women don’t play with lying about height. I feel bad for the short dudes. Women don’t be respecting em.
I am 6'1+ damn near 6'3 with shoes on and I had a girl the other day say

"I guess you are kind of tall"(4th date or so) We hadn't spoken on it before which leads me to believe she was telling her friends how I was average height lol..To add to the irony she def lies about how tall she is, she claims 5'8 but she has to be taller imo so women lie for opposite reasons lol. I think most women want to be 5'7

Had me thinking, damn what do these shorter cats do out here if they second guessin me? I am a slim cat too so I def look even TALLER than I actually am lol...

My best friend is 5'10 and he is on the apps. Told me he had a great time with this girl (kissed, etc) but she texted him the next day saying I had a really good time with you but I really do value height and you just aren't tall enough for me. She was 5'3 :stoneface:

5'10 aint even short either, its above average height

Crack Rock Talk

Now you talkin

Fa sho. I’m moving to the district in a month dawg. I be out that way 💯.

Y’all got some food out there I swear. I follow a few Baltimore food pages knowing I’m all the way out here in Cali :lol:

If I ever come down there, I gotta try these dudes. Everything look 🔥

"I guess you are kind of tall"(4th date or so) We hadn't spoken on it before which leads me to believe she was telling her friends how I was average height lol..To add to the irony she def lies about how tall she is, she claims 5'8 but she has to be taller imo so women lie for opposite reasons lol. I think most women want to be 5'7

Had me thinking, damn what do these shorter cats do out here if they second guessin me? I am a slim cat too so I def look even TALLER than I actually am lol...

My best friend is 5'10 and he is on the apps. Told me he had a great time with this girl (kissed, etc) but she texted him the next day saying I had a really good time with you but I really do value height and you just aren't tall enough for me. She was 5'3 :stoneface:

At this rate we 6'0" - 6'2" boys aint gonna be enough anymore
Chicks gonna be demanding 6'6" - 6'8" :lol:

:lol: It is what it is, no issues with a vain chick like that disqualifying herself. Do it before the date though damn, don't waste my time.

Women definitely are different when it comes to height. Borderline illogical. All the while they’re like 5’2 - 5’5

Definitely harder for short dudes. If you short ANd on the bigger side….

Last edited:

:rofl: the audacity. At least your friend dodged a bullet.

I understand wanting to be smaller than your boyfriend to feel feminine
But some of these chicks take it to an extreme

And as a taller man even just talking is actually inconvenient with the truly tiny ones
I literally picked a chick up one time to talk cuz I was tired of bending over her

Im telling yall that "looking for someone to rub coconut oil in my beard" line works like crazy.

I feeel that. I’m just personally flabbergasted by people who don’t like seafood. Can’t imagine that, if you aren’t allergic to it or something. **** is delicious :lol:

I was allergic to shellfish as a kid, guess i outgrew it or something but ive made up for lost time. Crustaceans :pimp:

Girls gonna be taking this along when they meet up for dates :lol: :smh:
1631316422215.jpeg

Most of these chicks with dumb preferences are gonna be lonely at 35 years old once they realize most guys are not over 6 ft tall. That’s just one preference but if we bring $$$ into the picture the dating pool gets even smaller for them.

I shot my shot at this tall chick I used to work with. She’s 6 ft tall I’m 5’9”. I was 24 at the time and she was 28. She told me she doesn’t talk to short guys I said OK, cool. We still checked in with each other from time to time (as friends obviously) and I kept her on social media.

Fast forward to this year I turn 29 and she’s 33. She hits me up after not contacting me for the last couple years saying “I see you doing well. Congrats on the promotion and anniversary. Your girlfriend is beautiful!” I send her a thanks and keep it moving. One week after that she sends me a crazy pic of her on IG naked in a dressing room, *** poking out. Didn’t respond.

Guess who’s not too short anymore :lol:

Type to let a shorty control him with a contract but not get a prenup. Mans gonna learn the hard way.

They knew each other for 2 weeks at 21 & 19 and she wrote "I love you" at the end of the 17-page contract. She's crazy.

My *****, how?!! :rofl:

I feel like we had this convo drunk one time in the A :lol:

Seafood is life
I think we did have that talk before down there :lol:

Everything about it I just can't do it. It's always crazy because all the women I mess with love seafood and always say we won't work but 95% of them always end up in my bed.

Being short sucks if you’re out there just trying to meet girls to hook up with. Gotta work 3x as hard with 1/4th as good results.

When it comes to finding someone special though it’s kind of a blessing in disguise. You know usually the girl has a more holistic and level headed approach to life. And luckily there are still plenty of gorgeous women in that pool of women.

If i was tall i definitely would of gotten in more trouble with some IG hottie type girl that’s got no substance.

Just got back on tinder and they've changed for the worst. Swipe limit seems like it's city in half plus they charge to super like.

Some chicks are wild with the height thing.

Imagine the hellfire that would ensue if you put your titty size preference on your dating profile as a guy :lol:

These sites need women and as many women users as possible to get the men users to open their wallet. They would NEVER offend them. Since we're speaking on filters has anyone else how lowkey racist Hinge's desirability algorithm is?

BUT if it's based on user data and actions then that just means the computer is reflecting how raci...nvm not gunna derail the thread.

Sidenote Tinder getting mad greedy. Daily 5 superlikes, to 5 weekly? That's wild.

For the height thing, how tall are most of you guys?

I'm 5'10" and I've only been called "short" a handful of times. I know it's not 6ft tall, but most men aren't that tall anyway. Can someone enlighten me on this height preference thing some women have?

I joined BLK the other day (Saturday afternoon), and the app is a bit overwhelming. I now have 105 likes, 40 matches and 25 women have DM'd me. Located in the NYC area, and I'm not black. How do you guys filter through all the women? Seems like there's a significant disproportionate rate between males vs. females on the app.

Back
Top Bottom